tuscl

The Towel

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I was recently at a club that has good two way contact lap dances but I generally think of it as a non-extras club. To explain more fully, extras are sometimes available here but my sense of it is that they are fairly rare and that management likely opposes most extras. In other words I had always understood from past experience here that management would discipline the girls for providing extras if caught so many if not most girls don’t take that risk. It is a fairly high end club with a good number of attractive dancers. That’s the type of club I was at.

I was doing a semi-private VIP at the club. It was on a bench off to the side. We were not Iin the direct line of sight of anyone in the club but it would not be very hard to see what we are doing if anyone wanted to glance over our way. It cost aprox $150 for 30 min.

So I’m sitting there on the bench, my dancer is taking a pre-session trip to the bathroom, and the waitress is bringing our drinks. After the waitress puts the drinks down she lays a clean towel down on the bench next to me. It looks kind of like a towel that you would use in the kitchen. It is neatly folded. my first thought was that the towel was used in wiping off tables or cleaning up in the kitchen. But she seemed to put it there purposefully, not by accident, so that explanation didn’t really make sense.

My next thought, of course, was that the towel was to clean up any messes that our semi-private dances might lead to. But that would mean that not only are extras more available here than I thought but also that management is aware of and allows (even possibly encourages) extras. A bouncer did come by looking to be greased, and the towel was sitting there next to me during his “visit.” So whatever the purpose of the towel, management certainly seemed to be aware of it. The dancer also did not know what the towel was for. When she came to sit down she picked up the towel and asked why it was sitting in her spot. I said that I didn’t know and the waitresss just put it there. She moved it to the side and stared dancing.

I eventually discovered the purpose of the towel later in the dance, and I will share the end of the story eventually. At least I know what my dancer and I used the towel for. But before I tell all of the story I will open up the discussion for any guesses as to the purpose of the towel. As best I can recall this was the first time a waitress had ever left a towel for a VIP session.

I dont want to publically disclose the club. But if you must know I will disclose the club in a PM if I know you. I just don’t like to talk about whether or not extras are available at a specific club in public discussions or with people that I have not met.

So why did the waitress leave us a towel?

30 comments

• a21985
    6 years ago
    Is this a trick question? I assume the answer isn't the obvious one, otherwise you posing the question at the doesn't make much sense.

Non-obvious guesses: The dancer is a klutz and spills drinks a lot? The dancer sweats profusely? There was a leak in the ceiling above the spot?
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    She took a dump, didn't clean well enough so when she stuck her ass in your face, you puked and the towel cleaned it up?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The 2 most common uses for towels in a strip club are to clean up or to sit on. I'm guessing that neither of these was the case. So possibly to put over the camera.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If this is a club where you get nude lapdances then the towel is for one of two reasons: 1. So when a guy LDKs no fluids get on the girl or 2. If the girl gets wet she doesn’t get the guys pants/shorts messy.

Haha I like Shadows theory.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Maybe the waitress looked at you and assumed you were an LDKer
  • K
    6 years ago
    She puts it on your lap. It helps prevent her pussy getting chaffed or caught on zippers or belt buckles or comes in contact with dirty pants. Some dancers at GGR use a towel if the guy's pants look dirty or he is wearing certain fabrics. Others just leave their panties on.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I wish I could get contact with a full nude dance here in PHX. Haven't found a place yet.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i don't know what the towel was used for, but a 30 minute 2 way contact dance for only 150 bones is a great deal!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I agree with K and I have seen that in some clubs. The whole towel on the crotch thing happens. I have also seen dancers sit on towels to avoid rubbing her pussy on the spot where some other girls pussy has been.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    the waitress and the towel never happened to me.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I suspect that the towel was actually Towlie, who is addicted to marijuana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2YnBp6b…
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    JS69 had asked his stripper "make me feel like I felt back in high school", so the stripper got all her friends, they stripped him, snapped his ass with the towel, and then stuffed him in a locker?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Separate discussion: how gross must stripper lockers smell?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never had a dancer put a towel or cloth in b/w me and her when getting dances - I've seen a few that carry around a piece of cloth/fabric and use it when they sit on a SC seat
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    What K said
    @subra dancers smell good so I imagine a scent of Victoria’s Secret body lotion.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bavarian: I like a guy who sees the glass half full :) I'm sure some of the girls' lockers smell like Victoria Secret body spray & lotion. But, based on stories I've heard, there are definitely girls whose lockers must smell like sweat from outfits they wore one or more shifts, and worse yet, like thongs that have been worn one OR MORE shifts
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ the smell of sex. Dried semen.

Barf!!!!!!!!
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Nude dancers in Canada say Cheetahs in Windsor or Sundowner in NFalls routinely carry a towel or bandana; they set it down on chairs when they sit and place it on your lap for the dance and it usually stays in place for aboot 15 seconds. I have often wondered aboot the cleanliness of that towel....
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    When I saw this topic title my first thought was this was about the san jose creep's gay bathhouse exploits. :D
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    A wide range of answers. I expected no less. Jack wins the award for the most creative theory, although it wasn’t towlie.

Here’s what happened. I had agreed with the dancer beforehand that we would titty fuck. An orgasm was also impliedly promised.

She delivers as promised, the little head explodes after ten min or so of fucking her C cups, and she has cum all over her chest. It was a lot.

And naturally she has no tissues. So there we sit, my shrinking dick between her tits, her in my lap with her chest full of cum, and both afraid to move for fear of making the mess worse.

I considered ranting and raving about how prostitutes in strip clubs always seem unprepared when I ejaculate on them. I decided against it but I did remember the towel and suggested that this might be a good time to retrieve it. She wiped up and all was well.

I still don’t know for sure if that was the intended purpose of the towel or not. I’m inclined to think that it wasn’t because this is not a big extras place. But it was nice to have it available.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Ha! What did you do with the soiled towel?
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    She left the towel balled up in the corner of the bench.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Did the VIP waitress touch or smell the towel after your cleaned up your load?

It's been a while since I had a girl unprepared for the consequences. They usually have wet wipes or at least stock up on little drink napkins or even paper towels from the rest room.

Still, I've had plenty who didn't know what to do. The worst was actually the first extras dancer I ever had. She was also my first favorite dancer and amazingly, the scene repeated itself every time I visited her. She'd give me HJ/BJ combos and was very skilled. I was also a novice in PLing so the action was very exciting for me. This resulted in huge explosions getting on both of us. She basically had to use my shirt, underwear or jacket to clean up. I would mostly just remember the awesome blowjobs and so I wouldn't think to bring cleaning supplies. Eventually I did remember to bring a bunch of tissues in my pocjet though.

I seriously never looked back on how strange it was for her not to be prepared until I read this topic. It was like a known fact at that club and in mutiple reviews that she was the blowjob queen. I actually found her because of a review on a different board. So I guess she was having these cum spills mutiple times every night? How was it possible for her not to adapt?

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ha! At a Detroit club with a private VIP the dancer squirted everywhere and I came all over her. She reached her hand out of the curtain and yelled for the bouncer to bring some “napkins.”

I didn’t think that was going to get the job done but hey, I was headed home after that so it didn’t really matter.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Well, that was dissapointing. I was expecting a ridiculous reason for the towel, not the obvious one. Seems crystal clear the waitress knew this dancer isn't the brightest and is chronically unprepared for the messy fesitivities she partakes in in the VIP, and didn't want to be called on yet again to bring napkins or worse...clean it up.

Was really hoping for something out of left field.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In AMPs they're always washing and folding huge piles of white towels. Used for everything.

SJG

Jimi Hendrix Live Full Concert 1969
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mh2oI2…
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There was one club in Hammond, Indiana where every girl placed a towel on the PLs' laps during lap dances; it was a requirement i think. The towel would often get scrunched or fall off the lap during aggressive lap dances. I guess LDKs were very common although i didn't see too many stained pants walking around. I only went to that club less than a handful of times before they changed to an alcohol, topless (pasty really) only club and raised their prices $10 for 3 songs from $55 to $65 despite less mileage/skin in their dances. Also the better talent in the club thinned out and i haven't been there since. They probably still use the towels even if the LDK rate might be less. Half-hour camera monitored VIPs were $200 there.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    JS69 - that is definitely an odd thing for a waitress to do at a club where extras aren’t supported by management.

I’ve found at several clubs I attend, the dancers carry a stash of wipes in their bags.

If the dancer was somewhat new to the club - and wasn’t aware of what happens - maybe she wasn’t properly prepared to handle the clean up?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Often times when one uses VIP, they have to deal w/ a waitress (which one often has to tip for her to buzz-off) - could be the dancer told the waitress what you hand in mind and the waitress thought ahead and perhaps hoping for an extra-tip for being helpful/resourceful?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion