tuscl

Does anyone know how many nude strip clubs are still open in South Carolina?

Wednesday, April 4, 2018 10:52 PM
Looking at myrtle beach, I can't tell if derrières is open or not. Last review 2017. I have no idea if there are any good nude clubs anywhere in state. Anyone know?

9 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I'd say they're closed. All zeros on their ratings and their website is no longer active.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    That sucks if there aren't hardly any nude clubs left in a state where it's legal.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Hmmm, I was at Derrieres in October of 17; it was bad and pretty dead empty. The girls were nude but we wished they had left their clothes on. Guess you can always give them a call.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I dumped a load on those sorry ass mother fuckers. They had some ugly ass bitches with roast beef dried up pussies
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    They were making ugly lot lizzards look likre playboy's bunnies
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fuck you jackie and god bless amarika
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Was in MB in Dec. I as told it was open, but they have very limited hours. Wed-Sat, after 7:00, or something like that. I was there on a Tues so couldn’t try. Or maybe they are closed for good now.
  • Gmoney24
    6 years ago
    Rode by last night on the way to Masters — they were definitely open.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Sounds like still open but limited hours. I was curious. No plans to visit. I'm also wondering where are all the remaining nude strip clubs in South Carolina? Might be better to visit another state I guess whenever I'm interested.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion