Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you buy a... knife from her?

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

She's the real deal. Professional bladesmith and total hottie.

More images of her and her blades on the top level of her IG profile.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s very hot!

Is she a blacksmith? I see she works with metals, but I’m not sure whether that would make her a blacksmith.

I like this view: instagram.com

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

No. I don't need any more knives. I even have a machete.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I would. I have a modest interest in both knives and guns for artistic purposes. I've got a few of both that are largely worthless as weapons, but I find them aesthetically pleasing and have them on display in my home as such. I took a peek at her website and kinda like the steak knife set, its a bit pricey and sold out though, so I didn't really have to make a decision on it.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

You gotta be all in with this one.

If you cheat sleep with one eye open. It would also be a most disconcerting break up.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Yes I would

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, she wouldn't even have to ask.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Eh, probably not.

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

My type. Cute, has a talent, and isn't a land whale.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement