Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What types of shorts do you wear?

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm considering it but hesitant because:

  1. Most shorts have a rough material, not exactly good for dances
  2. Shorts that are so typically don't have good pockets and obviously I need to vary my wallet, phone, singles, etc

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Basic cargo type shorts without the side pockets. Soft. No undies. Works great

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thin, thin swim shorts.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

No shorts. I'm trying to maintain some semblance of civilization.

Profile picture for crotchrocket
crotchrocket
•

Golf shorts of micro fiber. Classy, thin and accessible.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I have my shorts picked out now what color crocs should I wear?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Shailynn - aren’t you and Juice going shoe shopping together this afternoon? Let Juice choose the color - lol!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I just wear waders and boxer shorts - and I keep my singles under my Kangol cap.... it works every time!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

the slicker and thinner the better.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I wear all sorts of shorts. Khacki golf shorts, Cargo Shorts, etc. A few times I've stopped in with board shorts on, but that's just when either I'm too much of a dumbass to check the weather or the weather man is too much of a dumb ass to provide an accurate forecast.

I don't really put a lot of thought into my clothes for strip clubbing. Why is it such a big deal?

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Cotton lands end shorts, with the tie on the inside and a rear pocket. They pull off quick they make it easier for the dancers to grab your junk.

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Cargo shorts are practical but so rough, especially compared to sweatpants.

Golf pants may work if they're like athletic material

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Buying dances is a chumps game, using strip clubs for sexual gratification is perverted, and paying money for LDKing is only exacerbating your own sexual frustration.

SJG

Youtube Shooting

Quit Rare: Female Lone Nut

Trump and the border, and Martin Luther King Jr. democracynow.org

Asheville, NC, Police Video Shows Beating of Man Accused of Jaywalking youtube.com

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Mostly just cargo shorts. Whatever material was on sale when I bought them. I don’t care if it’s rough or soft; if my pants stay on during a dance, I’m doing it wrong.

Profile picture for IHearVoices
IHearVoices
•

Basketball shorts: Jordan brand, if possible. Some of them have a small pouch that can fit a decent-sized roll of bills. Lots of space, usually soft, and easy access (if you're looking for them to be such).

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

@shailyn I have black Crocs to go with my black basketball shorts and blue ones to go with the blue shorts

The "Charlie Sheen" style shirts I wear have a front pocket, so that's where the tip money goes. Wallet in one shorts pocket, keys/phone in the other.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Crocs are very useful - as you can just hose them off and hang them from the line when you get back from a sticky floored club...

I wore golf shorts, a Hawaiian shirt, and crocs to a club in January. It was about 15-20 degrees outside - and it was a bad day to go commando. My shorts were around my ankles quite quickly after I found a very naughty dancer.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement