tuscl

Question 2

jkon
Florida
Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:28 PM
Im aslo wanna kno is it worth going to inner room ive only been to cheaters and which was lame bare assest and not my speed but cheaters which was fun i do intend to go back there but i want a change of pace im more in to black and Spanish but i like em thick wit fat ass and tits if all sizes but a bigger preferred taste to black girls and cheaters has a decent amount of em im aslo considering checking out. Red leopard and lido cabaret any advice tips suggestions etc any can give me about inner room lido cabret red leopard and which in3e i should vist first i wanna checkout inner room first and im bringing a female friend with me shes bi any help would be good thank you ans shout out to the strippers i support the naked hustle

12 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Most of this shit is unreadable.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol, true.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most people like Inner Room dayshift and Lido nightshift - Inner Room is $10-dances, Lido $20-dances
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Question 3... Do you smell burnt toast?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of reviews posted
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    Thanks bro
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    And all you petty lil bitches fuck yall self or go ride broom stick actually go fuck a goat bitches talk all that shit on the internhet wiseguys yall talk to behind these computers fuck off
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    I've read most of em but i wanna kno anything esle ppl can tell me like rules dos and dont
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    Any little tips anyone can give me would be appreciated im trying to get my money worth
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Pull your dick out while doing the SJG shuffle in the front room. That will bring the dancers!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    All 3 Cocoa Beach clubs have good 2-way contact topless dances; but none have private VIP (I assume not allowed by the city) - dances are sorta in the open - extras unlikely but on some occasions can happen w/ some of the more risque dancers but don't count on it. Due to the lack of VIP, some girls may be up for meeting outside the club but it's not guaranteed and having a hotel room in the area would help (although many girls seem to come from Orlando). The clubs can get pretty-full on their best shifts and also seem to have a good # of regulars - so one may have to be a bit proactive to get w/ a particular dancer (approach her at the stage or grab her when she's walking past).
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    Thanks papi chulo i appreciate
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion