tuscl

Question

jkon
Florida
Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:27 PM
Im curious about what are the best strip clubs to go to in miami ive been in miami once but to vist family in 2013. Im considering going on for bday coming in nov or going in the summer i just wanna have a good time and with right club so if anyone can point me in the right direction id be really thankful .and. How is the strip club in california im from central florida ive been going to strip clubs since i was 21 im 25 and no rookie to the scene ive been doing my research on here about the Atlanta club scene which disappointed theres no contact no touch etc not my speed or language im used to high mileage but im planning a trip in the near future to visit a friend so im wondering about that strip club scene aslo any reccommed clubs advice etc. Thank you

8 comments

• WyteKassle
    6 years ago
    Most popular ones around Miami are usually Tootsies, Scarlett’s, Deans Gold and possibly Cheetah’s in Hallendale Beach. E11EVEN is another popular place on South Beach, but it’s more of a night club than strip club really. Definitely look into reviews for those clubs to see which ones suit what you’re looking for.
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    What do you know about g5ive the office and king of diamonds from your experience
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ those are black clubs G5, KOD, The Office, are more-upscale/less-hood than the smaller black clubs and usually have better looking ebonies but they are also more like party-clubs w/ rain-making and bottle-popping than getting your grind on - floor-dances I think are $10 but the contact/mileage can be hit or miss since they are more of make-it-rain/party clubs. KOD is not what it used to be - feels more like a nightclub these days and does not get the big crowds and tons of dancers it used to a few years ago (the club actually changed ownership a couple of years ago and IMO has not been the same but I have not been there in a good while), G5 is kinda a KOD lite - smaller but upscale but also kinda a party-club - my few visits there very few dancers and none of them seem interested in approaching custies for dances. Neither KOD nor G5 I think has a dayshift. The Office probably has the best scene of the 3 - but also kinda a party-club but usually has lots of dancers and nice-looking ebonies but most on the small-side vs thick brickhouses - dayshift is ok - more of a nightshift club but it's small and gets packed so best to get there by 10 pm - floor-dances are $5 and mileage is kinda hit or miss b/c it's kinda a make-it-rain party-club. I like hitting the small black clubs to get good dances - the one I hit the most is The Body Club - IMO it's actually better on dayshift (late-afternoons past 4pm) and is often jumping on Saturday and Sunday afternoons - $5 good-contact floor-dances and $25 VIP room fee if one wants to do VIP Climaxxx is another small black club but a little bigger and a bit nicer than the other small black clubs (but not as nice as KOD or G5) - nice-looking ebonies but the management here is tight and many of the good dancers either leave or get fired - the ones left don't seem to know how to be strippers and seem to prefer to sit around and drink at the bar and smoke hookahs - $5 floor-dances Mint Lounge is another small black club - also better on dayshift IMO - but it's tiny and parking can be an issue - I usually get there before 5 pm so I can find a decent parking spot without getting blocked-in - $5 floor-dances
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    With respect to Atlanta - yeah many clubs are no-touch air-dance clubs. The ATL club w/ the best mileage is Follies - $10 full-nude 2-way contact floor-dances - it's mixed during the day (about 2/3 white and Latina dancers and about 1/3 black); the opositite at night (about 2/3 black) - def worth hitting. Follies gets packed - on dayshift best to get there before 3 pm - on nightshift best to get there by 9 pm. (maybe 8 pm on Fr/Sat nights) - def worth hitting. Some ATL black clubs have contact-dances - Club Blaze in Conley has lots of dancers and contact dances (I like dayshift there but nightshift also has lots of girls) - Strokers in Clarkston ($5 floor-dances on dayshift; $10 at night except Mo nights it's $5 dances) - Pin Ups in Decatur also good (closes late so gets going late past midnight and dayshift is so-so - $5 floor-dances). If you like ebony-dancers, ATL is def the place. .
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    Thanks bro i appreciate again
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    And yea i like mostly ebony thick or slim thick big booties or lil booties I luv em all but i want to go to atl for my 26th bday hopefully. Or miami at the least
  • jkon
    6 years ago
    But thank you for all your knowledge
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    WyteKassle states "E11EVEN is another popular place on South Beach...". It is not! There is no place decent on SOBE. E11EVEN is downtown located at 29 NE 11th Street.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion