Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Tnaboard

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79119

Somewhere in the club

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Stripclub forum on tnaboard/gfeclub is not there anymore.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

I didn't even know tnaboard had a gfeclub.....and what's sad is I have a login for tnaboard from a customer of mine...sometimes she has me load up her account and has given me her login

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

oh I see there was a section for strip clubs before...and its gone now...I'm sad, I never got to read it.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Yes. Stripclub section gone.It was very useful. Not sure if this is the impact of new legislation we were talking about few days ago.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

Go to your local section. Go to Discussions. Look for a strip club thread. If there isn't one, start one.

S
Supremeruler
•

Never heard of it.

S
Supremeruler
•

Only east and west. Why no states in the middle?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement