Gawker; how about an update?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Uprightcitizen wrote:
"Fuck yes! It was getting boring around here without Gawker updates!!!"
In response to Gaca's post "Update: Obsessed with Stripper".
Gawker last Mentioned he missed his ATF, and something about taking her to the dentist and perhaps shopping in exchange of some ejaculatory services.
Gawker likes both his ATF and her BF as people and they seem to like him as person and appreciate his help sometimes.
I hope Gawker can make it a win win for him and his ATF without causing her to relapse. But like someone here mentioned regarding an addicted stripper: "If she decides she want the drugs she will get them regardless..."
God luck to Gawker and his ATF

6 comments

• gawker
    7 years ago
    The ATF is history so I've been auditioning replacements. I submitted an article a couple of days ago so we'll see if it meets the rigorous standards of TUSCL. I saw a couple of new articles and mine might be along soon: "The Case for Young Dancers"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    CJKent... Your interest in Gawker's personal life is odd.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Call.Me.Ishmael, to be fair, gawker tells some of the best crazy stories.

I'm not sure I would go so far as to spontaneously request such a story as CJKent has, but you have to admit that the average gawker story = brilliant!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    He is one of the most candid and well written story tellers on TUSCL. GACA has a high bar to live up to.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    It’s all good. Gawker tells some crazy stories and what makes them even more odd is if you know his background he should be one of the most tightly wound guys ever, but he’s really the furthest thing from that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    History, so where is she, and how is she doing?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion