tuscl

Hardship withdrawals just for lap dances lol

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever bust a nut on a stripper and actually see the joy and excitement in her face ?

Well last night this was my experience. That’s the short of it now let me explain this shit.

That title was funny and think God I’m not this way. What did happen was I walked into a club last night with $500 and possibly had the best clubbing experience of my life. All work and no play was making Jackie a very dull boy lol.

The first $250 popped off with a dancer I’ve been giving a hard time the last five visits that’s been a year in the making. Never once got dances but knew she was going to be great. I just enjoy playing hard to get and making a dancer work for me...I’m such a little bitch lol....well we finally got them dances and good gods damn. This was a non Exras club mind you...hell its a her touch you only club...just keep that in mind.

This girl was about five six and hundred thirty pounds, Blond Shoulder leangth hair, natural B cups and a round bubble butt to match.

This bitch damn near took my shirt off... had my shirt pulled up to my double chin and was sucking on my tits lol...shit felt amazing. She had moves with her thighs and calves that was stroking my cock the whole time...I couldn’t believe how good this felt but I did have on some super soft shorts that helped. She was fucking me with damn near any body part she had...I’ve never seen this....she even knew how to keep me from coming and get more songs out of me...the orgasm waves I felt inside me was building..near the end I was actually on vibrate from sexual stimulation.

Took a break...got some drinks and tried girl number two that took my other $250

This girl was Italian looking with jet black long hair and tanned skin. Breast was natural and had to be Double Deeees. Heavier set but those breast was the selling point. Back in the back she was suffocating me. I had times I couldn’t breath and I loved it. This chick my actually like me. She started deep French kissing me and before I know it she was titty fucking me to orgasmic levels. Between the last girl edging me for ten songs the second girl gave me a full body orgasm right on her chest.

Usually when I bust a nut I give the girl a heads up and most move away and then I go...this one looked extremely excited and maybe to much lol...she was thrilled as if I just bought her a house or some shit. I grabbed her hand tight as I felt this nut pull from every inch of my body...I think my very soul nutted. Well the didn’t move...just the opposite...she dug in deep and titty fucked me with every thing she had while looking deep into my eyes. When I busted I busted through the shorts and got onto her chest to wear she rubbed it in and licked her fingers lol...I was so relaxed and satisfied it was some Buddhist nervana shit.

Possible the best $500 every donated to strippers in my career lol

11 comments

• Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    So much for non-extras eh?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    630 lbs ???? Dayum, you 2 must have broken that chair. :)
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    great story juice, thanks for sharing....130 lbs...perfect
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol you guys
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Great story! That first girl didn’t know that she got you primed for the second. The second girl definitely enjoyed making you cum hard!

That’s some good stripper grinding - building it up - and getting it ready - but stopping just short of eruption.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Good story juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Damn Right cash man lol
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Juice you make an LDK sound almost respectable. You should share the story of an otc adventure next.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If I'm lucky enough I will John lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Generally I don't think strippers like giving guys LDK's. What they seem to want is what other women want, to be taken home and fucked.

SJG

NOLO, Chartres - Iberville, doesn't the black girl in purple look good? I think this picture originally came from Google Street View
    https://s.hdnux.com/photos/42/00/35/8914…

Chelsea Manning, running for the US Senate from Maryland
    https://www.democracynow.org/
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That's why your the king
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion