tuscl

Accidental tipping

Titus23
Kansas
Monday, March 26, 2018 6:13 AM
I just read the thread about dropping a CF and it reminded me of a situation that happened this weekend. I got 11 straight dances with a girl that's quickly becoming my new CF. I intended to give her two $100s and 3 $20s. It wasn't until after she went back in the DR that I realized I'd grabbed a 3rd $100 and not a $20, so I ended up giving her $340 instead of $260. I thought that shit was gone. A couple songs later, she came up to me and handed me the 3rd $100. She said I accidentally grabbed too many and she wanted me to have it back. It absolutely blew my mind. I of course did the total PL thing and handed it right back to her for her honesty, and because I fucked up, not her. She spent the rest of the night with me either on the couch, or in VIP where she brought in one of her friends. Do you guys have any accidental tipping stories that worked out well, or does it always vanish into the ether?

13 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You got lucky. You found an honest dancer (who doesn’t appear to have a drug problem). You did a pl thing - but it paid off. She stayed with you - and did some fun stuff for you. I’ve had dancers pick up money that I’d dropped on the floor - and hand it to me. I tipped the dancers for their honesty. I appreciate an honest dancer.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    I was tipping a dancer on stage and accidently put a $1 and a $20 in her garter instead of two $1’s. After she noticed, she came back over to me and tried to hand the $20 back. Like you, I was impressed by her honesty and told her to keep it. She went on to become my favorite at that club, so, yeah, worked out well.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a keeper
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    When's the wedding
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I agree, definitely a keeper. I was surprised to learn she's only 19 and her friend is 22. They certainly look great, but their personalities are much more mature. We had a conversation about Jazz bars and Frank Sinatra ffs. I've got their numbers and Snapchat. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good thing.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Even my previous atf who was addicted to heroin wouldn't steal from me...and she'd only take money either by dancing for me or doing something else with me...usually sex...though I had her come up to me and tell me once she was going to do like $300 worth of dances for me and I said ok, but she made it well worth it...towards the end I'd spend 3-4 hours with her and get really great sex and then hanging around for $250-300...it was well worth it...Any girl who is dishonest or steals is gone immediately...I don't care if you have a boyfriend, fuck other customers, do drugs, just don't lie about it...that's my attitude....so the girls who are the most honest get the most money from me.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    My CF is always super generous and undercounts the songs, then I tip her extra anyway.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    There's this story from last year: [view link] I also have the story about a time I visited a similar club and engaged in a VIP session with a young dancer during the Saturday day shift. Neither of us thought to negotiate before we started. When we got done, I gave her what I thought she was worth, which was $200. She gave me $20 back and said I should use it for the valet. I said thanks and that she was way too kind. She said I was too kind because I got her to her goal for the day and and she could tip out and go home when she felt like it.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've twice stage tipped a twenty instead of a single. The first time, it was for a "dog" and she just grabbed it and probably laughed in her head. I just chalked it up to bad luck. The second time, it was to this petite cutie, and i thought it was gone as well. She didn't give it back, but she came off stage right and went to me right away, so i guess it got her attention. We then preceded to do several high mileage dances. I just gave her the base price and factored the stage tip as her dance tip. So that was that. I notice that if i tip a girl well on her stage set, i often tip less, if only slightly (basically to offset each other somewhat) during her private dances. As for the "honest" stripper, i haven't really run into that, but i haven't really "created" many opportunities. I have had a few girls undercount dances, and i still pay the full amount and occasionally something on top. I wonder what they think about "honest" PLs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One time prior to SCing I went to a different branch of my bank, took out about $500, but unbeknownst to me it gave me a mix of $50s and $20s w/o telling me (my regular branch didn't do this), it was nighttime so I grabbed the $$$ w/o counting it - went to the club and got a couple of dances with two separate dancers, went back to my table and noticed my wad felt kinda light, counted it and that's when I noticed I had some $50 bills and had paid for my dances with $50s when I thought I was paying with $20s (I usually keep my $20s in a separate pocket and usually just reach in and grab one by one to pay for dances and sometimes don't double check)
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Ouch.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    one time maybe six years ago i accidentally tipped a dancer $300 instead of $3. i was so distracted by her looks i forgot which pocket i was reaching into.
  • mal_hodgson
    6 years ago
    I was at an out of town club once and had to hit the club cash machine, the only time I’ve ever done that. I was back at my table when a stripper came up and said I had dropped a $20 at the machine. I thanked her but I was to stunned to think to offer it to her. Plus I was never going to be in that club again and didn’t plan on getting a dance from her. (and I’m cheap).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion