tuscl

curious: how many here has done FS w/ every hottest dancer in the club

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Sunday, March 25, 2018 1:41 PM
in each and every club you frequent i can't say i have. can't say i've done FS every so-called main feature in every club i've gone to. wanted to. but didn't sure, i have "accidentally" FS the hottest dancer. as in i paid lappies that turned into FS... of all the dancers on my cell phone or facebook, i'd say maybe, that's a huge maybe 1 was a 'main feature' for a quick second and she's retired now the rest of 'em are just regular, hardworking dancers

41 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Hasn't every one that posts on here?
  • K
    6 years ago
    Im not sure what you mean. The hottest is a matter of personal taste and changes as dancers come and go and age.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    the pinnacle dancer. every club has one, weather we admit it or not. the most popular, best looking, main draw dancer. all the girls bow to her in some sort of way. hell, ask bj99. she'll tell us straight up there's a main draw dancer wherever she works. not to put her down like she herself isn't one, but there's one in every club i'm asking if dudes on here regularly done FS with the main dancer, because it sounds like we've got some savvy folks on this board, if they have, i wanna know the recipe too
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    MONEY, CASH, drugs, outfits, shopping, dinners, cars and did I mention MONEY, CASH. Everyone I know has done some or all of those at one time or another, including me . Especially the money and cash at rent time. Always the best time to see club hottie #1 is when the rent is due.
  • londonguy
    6 years ago
    I've only done OTC with the hottest dancer once on a visit to a club over there, probably the best sex with a dancer.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    We all have our own perceptions on what we find to be attractive. Whoever the hottest dancer in the club is to me, could actually be considered average or least attractive according to someone else. But, going with the topic of this thread, there was one occasion where I did FS in the club with the dancer I thought was the hottest one there. In this club, my second choice would've been the bartender.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Kinda subjective - the best looking dancer may often not have as big an incentive to give good mileage - no matter how hot she is, if the mileage is not to my liking she has little use to me
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "the pinnacle dancer. every club has one, weather we admit it or not. the most popular, best looking, main draw dancer. all the girls bow to her in some sort of way." I don't know about your premise. We're talking about a strip club, not high school.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I have a type (in terms of the way she looks, and dances/mileage), and my type is not often considered the best looking in the club - I don't go in looking for the best looking, I go in looking for my type
  • K
    6 years ago
    I have been going to strip clubs for 40 years. I have dated dancers and bartenders, i am friends with dancers and staff. Hell, one landlord owned a strip club. I have never seen this pinnacle dancer they all bow to. But going with a modified question. Have i fucked the most popular dancers at a club? Yes.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    lol, i don't get how folks don't see who the pinnacle dancer is. i don't feel like this is subjective. there's only 1, the top dancer, whether she's cute or not whether folks agree or not. she's the most popular, she draws in the most money. she's the "it" girl for the moment. like on here, on tuscl, i'm not a top draw. doesn't have to do with trusts or anything. i'm just not. could never be. maybe for the moment its LDK or papi_chulo as top draws, not because of their trust numbers per se, but they just are. top draws. most respected. folks in here can't tell? the club is different when she's not there that night. club is kinda different when she's occupied in the VIP and she's not on the floor, you look around, and she makes it that much better when she's visible. is it that subjective? to me, it just is, she's just "it", whether you agree or not...right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Well since you put it that way I now see your point, you won me over :)
  • K
    6 years ago
    I'm having dinner with two strippers. I asked them as soon as they got back from the ladies room. They have no idea what you are talking about.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    the pinnacle dancer is the most magnetic dancer for the moment at that club for whatever reason, it may not be physical beauty, her dancing skills or whatever, tho it usually involves something. and everybody knows it, that she's "it" for that club, whether you personally give her that status or not. this is what makes SCs, SCs if you ask me i'm asking how many times have dudes on here gotten FS from this so-called pinnacle dancer. since i haven't, i'm wondering whats it like? i'm glad to hear someone say it was good. i'm glad to hear it wasn't disappointing!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^Nope, still not feeling you, bro. Haven't experienced that. Sounds like you're hung up on one particular dancer you've put on an imaginary pedestal.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Remember, in the end they're all just lying, thieving, ho's.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    There is a daytime girl at my favorite club that seems to have a few other dancers under her thumb. She has a very strong personality but I don't think most of the customers see her as one of the most desirable.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    if the club had a mascot...FOR THE MOMENT, she'd be the mascot. like during the football season, they show a picture of the quarterback as a representative for the team, while they're showing the scores, when they're talking about that team. is he the best athlete on the team, sometimes he's not, but he's the face for the moment of that team. that's your pinnacle dancer. she's the captain for the moment. and i'm wondering how often do cats on here get FS from such a pinnacle dancer and what's it like? does she live up to her status or nah? i'm glad someone earlier responded that if she's was the pinnacle dancer as he's guessing, he wasn't disappointed. take me to a club, i can figure out who the pinnacle dancer of the moment is
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    So you are saying she is a dog? Doesn't make sense.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Now she's a mascot? That makes even less sense. Strippers are not a team, they're a bunch of greedy, jealous, back-stabbing, looking out for #1 bitches. (No disrespect to the dancers on here, of course)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I can see a dancer being the top-dog in a club in that she sells the most dances and/or has the most custies after her - part of the point is that experienced SCers/TUSCLers may not care for her particularly
  • K
    6 years ago
    So everyone knows it but you will figure it out for us? Perhaps your premises is seriously flawed
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    With many of these clubs they are hiring new young hotties faster than any one guy could ever fuck them. SJG
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    again, she may not be desirable to everybody. she is, though the tom brady of that particular SC. whether you like tom brady or not. she's it. everybody gives that to her, when i say everyone bows to her that's what i mean. i'm not a tom brady fan. i don't particularly seek out tom brady dancers at the SC. i'm just asking, for anyone that has had a chance to get FS from such a tom brady dancer at an SC, did she live up to the hype or nah? not that her FS would be better than anyone else's just what it's like? it seems like my brethren on here have conquered everything, lol, i'm not the face of TUSCL. like these pinnacle dancers are the 'face' of their spot. i could never be the face of here nor do i aspire to be, i actually blab on here way to much and need to stop. i'd say for the moment, it's papi_chulo or ldk. they're the most consistent, even-keeled voices on here. their, voices are more magnetic than most. not that there aren't others. so my question about FSing the pinnacle dancer is AKIN maybe to asking, like lets say you went SC hopping with LDK and/or papi_chulo. did it live up to their status (which i deeply respect these gentlemen, just using this as an example, no offense). did LDK let's say leave early for no reason and there were tons of dancers there and then one of the dancers complained he didn't tip well. that's what i'm asking. the pinnacle dancer is the club standout. the best the club has to offer. the way i'd automatically refer anyone to ldk or papi_chulo among others here, as the best tuscl has to offer, because i'm realizing i can figure out who the club standouts are, but i don't typically mess with them. if i did it was accidental, but i'm wondering if anyone has, what's it like?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    A Tom Brady dancer? Maybe if she looked like Giselle (though I don't think she's particularly attractive), but Tom Brady? Are you sure you're on the right website?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve been going to strip clubs for 49 years, and while there have been many dancers who’ve been top tier, I can’t recall a single instance where that one was *the* one. Maybe for 20 minutes at a time, before the rest of the top tier girls come in, or the customer demographic in the club changes to prefer someone else.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @goth Some on here keep disagreeing with you on purpose to yank your PL-chain
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    @papi_chulo: >I can see a dancer being the top-dog in a club in that she sells the most dances and/or has the most custies after her - part of the point is that experienced SCers/TUSCLers may not care for her particularly exactly WHY i was asking. i get the sense that most of us mongers on here, myself included wouldn't necessarily be drawn to such a "top-dog" type of dancer. we just aren't. so i'm asking, for those who may have on an occassion, what's it like. guess, i'll find out for myself...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have you seen Tom Brady dance? Are you asking who has had FS with the dancer with the least rhythm.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    @georgemicrodong it's not a status you can hold on to forever. it changes. but once a girl is up there, she doesn't fall too far from grace unless she does something awful
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is Gothamyte a fishsticks alias?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Well, color me confused...so the next time I go to the club, should I be looking for the dancer in an mascot costume, or for a dancer with a quick release, tight spiral, and ability to move up in the pocket?
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    I did OTC with the hottest dancer in the club for about 2 years in my opinion but I guess that depends on what you consider the hottest answer in the club
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Huh??
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    I understand the context of your question. The finest of the fine are usually making so much bank they don't need to do FS. Usually the chase is futile.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve fucked the filthiest dancer in a few clubs. I’ve fucked the filthiest dancer several times too. It’s not a huge challenge - but it feels fucking great! I’m not that concerned with getting the hottest. What difference does it make - getting the hottest dancer? In my view - if I can get it in - and get off on some nasty sex - then I’m a happy man!
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    My favorite club has 14 shifts for dancers per week. Most work 3 or 4 shifts per week. Some work only days, some only nights, some only weekends. They don't know each other and don't pay homage to others. There is no cock o' the walk.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    I've been to about 20 strip clubs more than once, and i have never seen this "pinnacle" dancer you talk about. Do you mean the baddest bitch working that day? Or the club alpha? Occasionally, there is a girl or two that always seems to draw PLs to the stage even when no one else does at clubs with slow stages, or fills the stages and gets the most stage tips at busy stages. I don't know if that is the consensus "hottest" girl, but i will agree that there is usually something about her that i can recognize. However, there have been quite a few girls that i thought were smoking hot and they never or rarely drew a lot of attention from other PLs. Fortunate for me when i was there as i could get their attention which they almost invariably appreciated, but unfortunate for them when i wasn't and they probably quit not long afterward from the lack of money they made among other reasons. Anyway, at many of those clubs, FS ITC wasn't even possible. At the few extras clubs, a lot of these type of girls didn't stick around long, despite the potential to really bank. Some of the ones that did stay awhile still didn't do extras. Since these girls were often the most popular girl at their respective clubs, they usually made the most of all the dancers and were not likely to OTC for cheap, if at all, since they were likely pulling at least $1k on busy nights, often for doing much much less than any type of FS or extras, and they usually worked those nights if only those nights. Maybe there is some RBD type dude that will try to bed these chicks anyway. Good luck with that. Now there were some that were also quite naughty and they were extremely popular, like they only saw like 3 or 4 guys, if that, a shift and you couldn't get with them even if you wanted. But if you were patient, you could find a window at some point, some day. A couple of those girls got chased away at those clubs by jealous bitches. So much for Tom Brady status. A damn shame, actually. Maybe a better question would be is how many 9s or 10s (in your opinion) have you fucked and what did it take?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Pinnacle dancer... lol.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    I remember the so-called main draw of my former favorite club and while 95% of the other girls would at least let you suck their tits (not to mention all the other stuff that happened there), she wouldn't. She was fun to talk with and could be a comedian if she wanted to, but after a while, I lost interest.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I used to frequent a club where there was one of these so-called "alpha strippers". This club would use their own girls as models for posts on Facebook and Instagram. For most girls, the pics would focus on their tits or ass and never show their face. The one exception was this alpha stripper, as they would post full body pics of her which included her face. She was very popular among customers. Many customers who left reviews on the clubs Facebook page would mention her as being a favorite. As for me, I never bought any dances from her because she just wasn't my type. I thought at least half the girls in the club were a lot hotter than this alpha stripper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion