tuscl

Singapore

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Wednesday, March 21, 2018 3:58 AM
There are Chinese, Indians, Malays, Caucasians, and there are Eurasians. Why is it that the mixed Eurasians are almost always the most attractive? Jessica Gomes is a great example.

7 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Why is beef stew better than a slice of top round with carrots and potatoes?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Desire for genetic diversity is survival driven procreation. Doesnt that sound sexy?!?!

https://www.primermagazine.com/2009/lear…
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    It is probably not that they are ALWAYS most attractive, but when it does work they are worth remembering. Unless you actually work in strip club, stop and look at the women around you. Over 50% of them will be unattractive and unremarkable, if not downright ugly. Your mind discards the average and ugly (except for the incredibly ugly), but remembers any truly attractive ones.

The rest of the story is plastic surgery. Lipsuction, breast implants, nose jobs, eye lifts. I think most people underestimate the prevalence of cosmetic surgery.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    Just like mulatos, there are ugly ones. It's just that the hot ones have a uniqueness because they're such a small part of the population and you remember them more.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Yeah, that mix is nice. Kiana Tom. Tia Carrere. Chrissy Teigen. Yum.

First girl I had happy mutual naked time with was a Chinese-Irish mix. Hot.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    All these exotic babes and Juice just wants a redhead with her own trailer.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Redheads are very rare. Attractive ones are amazing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion