• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Red Parrot
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Cabaret
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    When the good die they go to Paris. When the bad die they go to El Paso.
  • Harderlap
    6 years ago
    Both. Red Parrot for higher quality dancers, but more expensive. Cabaret more of a sure thing and cheaper, but the dancer quality is lower. Red Parrot has a full bar, Cabaret is BYOB. Everyone should go to Cabaret at least once. Montana Hideaway is another choice, but less of a sure thing than Cabaret and more of a dive than Red Parrot. You should really try all three, but I would start with the Cabaret.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    BYOB usually makes clubs better, harder for LE to crack. Cabaret is on my list. SJG
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I heard Rose's Cantina is a good apot, though they've had some trouble with 2amers. Look for a Mexican dancer named Felina.
  • LDJunkie
    6 years ago
    Cabaret definitely. If all you want is a quick fuck this is the place to be. But it’s not the best club in El Paso that would be Club XCape. Selection is way better but there’s no extras ITC. Now if you really want to have the best of both worlds HOT dancers AND extras go to Amadeus or Joker right across the border in Juárez.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    I agree fully with @harderlap on Red Parrot and Cabaret.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Been to Joker, recently, that had been reported as closed. And then Amadeus is new. Any others in Juarez? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion