tuscl

Ya Completely Exaggerated Her Looks

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
So I'm back in the club right now and yeah I think it's was she was filthy and pretty enough but she's not gorgeous.

RTP best advise ever actually telling me to come back. And ya saw her man outside niggas (actually 50 year old white guy) just stayed in the car while I smoked a cigarette in front of him while groping his girl.

11 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Are you drunk posting again?
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ As soon as I read "So I'm back at the club right now..." I thought the same thing.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Reads like something meant as a private message?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    GACA IS ONLY ALLOWED TO POST ON TUSCL FROM THE HOURS OF 9AM TO 4PM ONLY WHEN HE IS NOT DRINKING.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    So.... Ya I'mma bout to fuck her again.... damn guys I'm caught up
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    So, you're smoking a cigarette in a strip club parking lot while groping an okay-looking dancer in front of her 50 year-old boyfriend...

I sincerely hope that this isn't you bragging.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Easy on the firewater @GACA ;)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    My story isn't in the Gawker wheelhouse.

She was a stay at home mom for the last few years. Only started (back after a brief stint in her teens) because BF lost his job again for the upteenth time. He basically told her to get a job and so she started up in January this year. No drugs and barely drinks.

That said there's the typical emotional damage and stripper logic to deal with. So far in the honeymoon period it hasn't surfaced to the point of deal breaking (but it's only been a week).

There are still of forthcoming issues to deal with, which might make it not worth the sex but that's TBD

• GACA
    7 years ago
    You can infer the kid issue as the forthcoming event that might be a deal breaker.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a crazy intense rush. But I do feel for that kid in all of this. Is the kid staying with you? Does she have any family helping?
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    There's a custody battle going on so no i don't have the little girl staying with me at the moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion