tuscl

PL level

How many have seen or even done this? Do at least an hour in a very private CR, then very shortly after do a couple of lapdances with same dancer in a very open lapdance area? During a recent visit to my favorite club I witnessed this very thing. Slow night so hard to miss. Couldn't make sense of it except to say this poor PL is hooked in big way.

19 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't do VIP most of the time I SC - can't recall that I have done what you described but perhaps I may have at least once, IDK/can't-remember.

Strip clubs are about having fun - as long as he knows what he's doing and what it's all about and isn't, then if he's enjoying himself then that is what it's all about.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ True.
    I try not to pass judgement on what others consider their ideal experience. Unless of course it involves fucking unconscious girls, or 14 yr olds.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I've done that a few time actually. I'm having a lot of fun, VIP thing happened and then I managed my recovery time outside VIP, and then went back to VIP for 2nds and 3rds even...
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Gaga, I can see VIP again but this was not a second VIP go around. Know the dancer and highly doubt she does "VIP things" in the VIP.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    GACA. Dam it! Need an edit your comment feature on this.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Maybe he did VIP and didn't have enough money for a second trip, but still had enough for a couple more lappers. That could be a plausible explanation.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I've never done an hour VIP anywhere, but I've done 1/2 hours on several occasions, then continued to hang out with the girl after for a while for drinks and a few more dances. Haven't done it very often, but don't think there is anything particularly strange about it.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Used to do what we on Z-Bone called a "picnic" (back-to-back-to-back 30 minute each bed dances) at Deja Vu North Hollywood with the hottest 6'2" dancer ever, Siren, and then hang with her afterwards (very unusual for me, but that's how special she was).

CP
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Every take a plane to see a stripper. Like that's the only reason you got on that plane?

Yeah, been there done that. BUT I did have lots of good sex!
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    ^Yes.

I was on vacation in Phoenix for Spring Training (and strip clubs) and booked a flight from PHX to Las Vegas. Took a cab straight from the airport to Olympic Gardens, stayed there for 8 hours and took a cab back to the airport and back to Phoenix where I got off the plane, went back to my hotel room and crashed for a few hours, then drove right to Hi-Liter. Good times.

CP
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    An hour in VIP? Way too long. I need like 15 minutes tops, lol.
  • sshrfrsky
    7 years ago
    Just seems to me that after a private CR session, getting lapdances with no privacy after is a let down of sorts. Plus it was like less than 10 minutes after their CR session ended.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    If you find the right stripper, hanging out is part of the fun... Even after a long CR/VIP session
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I saw it before several times with sane guy. It is because he wants to own the girl for few hours but he don't have funds for multiple hours of VIP. So he spends 30 min or 1 hr in VIP and then go for drinks spend some time and then go for several lap dances then again go for drinks.This is the regular thing for them.She knows how much h3p sp3ns in those couple hours and she puts all other customers in waiting until she is done with him.This dancer is a clean girl .She told me she does not even dance in the VIP room wi th that guy.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I do it. I'll come in early, we hang out & have a few drinks, go in the room for a while, come out and have some more drinks & maybe she eats something, then do some dances or back to the room. I don't always go back for another room or dances, but its certainly not unusual. Occasionally we'll do dances first, then the room.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s possible he LDK’d in VIP and was just relaxing and letting things settle down before leaving. Some pl’s prefer to not pump and run.

If a pl has a so back at home, he might be waiting for things to calm back down - so he doesn’t open the door at home with a stiffy.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I haven't seen that, but I'll admit that I don't track how other PLs have fun.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Remember, you do not have to take the offerings of strip clubs at face value. Buying dances, going into booths or back rooms with girls who have not psychologically opened up to you is a chump's game.

Select the one you want and get a front room makeout session going, and then only when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then afterwards take her home with you to pump more loads into her and keep on seeing her regularly.

When you select her and approach her, and when you kiss her, do it all with this in mind.

SJG

"This is your President, are you trying to fuck me?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-cxYWy1…
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I have done VIP with a dancer, and then taken her out on the floor where she dry humped me until I was not so dry down there... I was on a budget and she did not care, was all warmed up from our VIP fun. Maybe getting naughty in front of people turned her on even more? Dunno everything. Just part of the SC experience!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion