Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Will strippers be at your funeral?

gothamyte

from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

If so, guess the max number

I could see at least 1 being at my funeral

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

Actually strippers as my pall bearers would be dope AF

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Heh, funny question ... as of right now, I'd guess 1

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not unless it is held in China.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Not sure, but I bet JS69 will have the most strippers of any of us at the reading of his will preceding the funeral.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Lol not fooling myself. It depends on how many I pay for showing up in my will or if any think the are getting some of the estate. This is how its done right...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for K
K
•

I am sure of it.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Hundreds and hundreds!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

shailynn's comment made me realize that we haven't heard from JohnSmith69 in a while. He was always an ace source of crazy stories. I hope he's doing research for new crazy stories!

Profile picture for jaredlucas
jaredlucas
•

Fantasy.
Dozens , Of course! I'm the only one they do OTC with and I will be missed. Ha ha

Reality ... Not unless there C notes being given out.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

My guess is one. Maybe two.

There's one I know from her non-stripper life. I don't think she knows I know her other life, and I've done everything possible to avoid her at the club, including visiting that club a lot less. She might show up.

There's one other one who follows me on Facebook. I suppose she might show up.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’m worth more dead than alive - so if there is an insurance policy paid out in singles - there might be a dollar parade. That would be kind of cool! Dancers gyrating and grinding as I’m lowered down into the dirt!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

If I died today?

I’m good friends with a few of them, so I would think those ones would be.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

God, I hope not.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Only one is likely.

But seriously, how am I gonna know?

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"I’m good friends with a few of them, so I would think those ones would be."

Which leads to the next question: how would those strippers find out about your untimely passing, and funeral details? (question is to everyone who thinks a stripper might attend their funeral, not just larry)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^#FakeNews

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

There's probably be several that would show - just to make sure I was really dead! ;-)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Subraman: Because I’ve made arrangements to let her know. I don’t think she’ll actually come, because she won’t want to explain. But she’s the only one who’s even likely to entertain the notion.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I wouldn't want any to show up.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I'm not even sure how any dancers I've known would find out I was dead. Probably would have to appear as a ghost and freak them out but I doubt that would make them show up. Probably scare them.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

-->"@Subraman: Because I’ve made arrangements to let her know. "

Ya, my best SC wingman has my ATATF's contact info, and I think she'd come. I've done that with him a few times over the year, giving him contact info for whatever ATF or CFs he should contact, in case I met with an "accident"

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d love it if a filthy stripper showed up and emptied her bladder on my coffin as it was lowered... it would be an appropriate send off!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Free lap dances for all at the funeral parlor !!

I sure would like to see that but unfortunately, I don't think any dancers would show up at mine.

Profile picture for gothamyte
gothamyte
•

Ok so I want all strippers in my funeral as my pall bearers; they all need to be in stilettos and carry my coffin mafia-style with no hands, all shoulders--and each one need to be crying profusely, in Jesus name, Amen!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement