7 years ago
    Actually strippers as my pall bearers would be dope AF

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Heh, funny question ... as of right now, I'd guess 1
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Not unless it is held in China.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-22/fu…
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Not sure, but I bet JS69 will have the most strippers of any of us at the reading of his will preceding the funeral.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Lol not fooling myself. It depends on how many I pay for showing up in my will or if any think the are getting some of the estate. This is how its done right...

https://youtu.be/900HihG1Dn4
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • K
    7 years ago
    I am sure of it.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Hundreds and hundreds!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    shailynn's comment made me realize that we haven't heard from JohnSmith69 in a while. He was always an ace source of crazy stories. I hope he's doing research for new crazy stories!
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Fantasy.
    Dozens , Of course! I'm the only one they do OTC with and I will be missed. Ha ha

Reality ... Not unless there C notes being given out.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    My guess is one. Maybe two.

There's one I know from her non-stripper life. I don't think she knows I know her other life, and I've done everything possible to avoid her at the club, including visiting that club a lot less. She might show up.

There's one other one who follows me on Facebook. I suppose she might show up.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m worth more dead than alive - so if there is an insurance policy paid out in singles - there might be a dollar parade. That would be kind of cool! Dancers gyrating and grinding as I’m lowered down into the dirt!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If I died today?

I’m good friends with a few of them, so I would think those ones would be.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    God, I hope not.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Only one is likely.

But seriously, how am I gonna know?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I’m good friends with a few of them, so I would think those ones would be."

Which leads to the next question: how would those strippers find out about your untimely passing, and funeral details? (question is to everyone who thinks a stripper might attend their funeral, not just larry)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^#FakeNews
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    There's probably be several that would show - just to make sure I was really dead! ;-)
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: Because I’ve made arrangements to let her know. I don’t think she’ll actually come, because she won’t want to explain. But she’s the only one who’s even likely to entertain the notion.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't want any to show up.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'm not even sure how any dancers I've known would find out I was dead. Probably would have to appear as a ghost and freak them out but I doubt that would make them show up. Probably scare them.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"@Subraman: Because I’ve made arrangements to let her know. "

Ya, my best SC wingman has my ATATF's contact info, and I think she'd come. I've done that with him a few times over the year, giving him contact info for whatever ATF or CFs he should contact, in case I met with an "accident"
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’d love it if a filthy stripper showed up and emptied her bladder on my coffin as it was lowered... it would be an appropriate send off!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Free lap dances for all at the funeral parlor !!

I sure would like to see that but unfortunately, I don't think any dancers would show up at mine.
  • gothamyte
    7 years ago
    Ok so I want all strippers in my funeral as my pall bearers; they all need to be in stilettos and carry my coffin mafia-style with no hands, all shoulders--and each one need to be crying profusely, in Jesus name, Amen!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion