tuscl

recovering a CF’s number

larryfisherman
California
Sunday, March 18, 2018 8:53 AM
Me and a CF had a falling out a couple of months ago, and I deleted her number. After analyzing the landscape I realize there’s no other better, and I’m gonna crawl back to her lol. I can’t figure out how to recover her number, so I just figure I’ll go to club to see her, make things right, and get her number again.

Fast forward to now, she hasn’t been at the club for a couple of months. Now I’m trying all the ways to recover a number. I tried looking at my phone bill for the numbers I texted or called a couple of months ago, but we both have iPhones, so her number doesn’t show up on the bill. I was thinking of going to restore backup on the computer, but the last backup was 3 months ago. If I did that, I’d retrieve her number, but I would lose all the stuff that has been put on my phone in the past 3 months.

Is there any other way to retrieve the number?

13 comments

• Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Get the archived call list from your account
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @darkblue- we’ve never talked on the phone before, just text
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    How did you have a falling out?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Nothing attracts a stripper better than a full fledged stalker move.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @mtent- she was being a semi ROB on one of our OTC sessions.
  • K
    6 years ago
    I posted and it looks like it did not go through. Apologies if a duplicate.

I don't delete numbers. She will call again months or years from now and I want to know who is calling. To keep my contacts manageable I append zzz_ to their names. They fall to the bottom which makes it easy for me to scroll through active contacts. I have shortcuts to frequent contacts and can always search.

As for you problem, can you restore to a different device? Alternatively, backup your phone as of today. Restore from three months ago. Use a pen and paper. Restore from today's backup.
  • K
    6 years ago
    small clarification. I prepend zzz_ .
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “Alternatively, backup your phone as of today. Restore from three months ago. Use a pen and paper. Restore from today’s backup.”

Thanks K I’ll try that
  • K
    6 years ago
    I take no responsiblity for lost data.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Have you considered just not lying to everyone in the forum trying to make ie look like you are now having successful OTC hookups.

You lost all credibility a long time ago. You are such a lying douche.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    she won't even remember you
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    How is a stripper a semi ROB?

Maybe you can lure her back in with a free copy of your CD!!!
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I'm sorry I recently burned one of my burner numbers deleting all the contacts in it for a reason. In case I get stupid and want to hook up with certain people again. I'm not going to try to find these people again...The ones I really care about I've saved to other places...If you got rid of her # then there is probably a good reason...let it be.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion