tuscl

Overhearing strange things...

crazyjoe
Colorado
Recently I was at Twin Peaks. A giy and his daughter were seated at the table next to me. The guy must have been a regular because he knew a lot of the girls. He kept calling over the girls he knew and introducing them to his daughter who was 15 or 16 I would guess. He was telling his daughter if she worked in a place lie that he would come in and see her every day. He told that to one of the bar tenders this. She said if her dad showed up it would be wierd....

10 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I know it's a waitress job. But that almost sounds like Dad is trying to Pimp out his daughter. That is a little weird.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Well shit.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Guy wants to come in there every day to see his daughter in a scantily clad uniform (or least one that accentuates her assets, I’m guessing).
    Yeah, nothing creepy about that.
    Was this in West Virginia, Arkansas or rural Michigan by any chance?
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Knew a step-dad that would visit and tip his step-daughter in a full nude club. Ya that was fucking awkward for everyone who knew
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    He's only going to go to Twin Peaks to take a shit.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ bingo
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Guy pimping his daughter at Twin Peaks? That's some non-brilliant shit right there!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    That's verging on creepy Trump and Ivanka territory.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Are you sure it was his daughter? Given the girls age, there is no context in which that would not be creepy; but I have to wonder if that wasn't some other illicit affair.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Here’s what that guy was thinking...

If his daughter worked there, he’d now have a legit excuse to go there EVERYDAY and his wife wouldn’t bitch about it, and he can oogle all the other women working there and drink beer all the while - while he was “keeping an eye” on his daughter.

Still creepy, but in that guys eyes it’s no different that saying the same thing to his daughter if she was going to work at Olive Garden.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion