tuscl

March Madness - Who Are Your Final 4?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
I’m going with Oklahoma. Kidding.

Kansas
Virginia
Michigan State
Villanova or Purdue - can’t decide on that one.

25 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    Nova, VA, NC, Duke - North Carolina repeats
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Kentucky, NC, Villanova, and Seton Hall - with Nova winning...
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    College basketball has been too up and down this year to just pick the top teams. There will be a lot upsets. A good year for a double digit seed to make it. Sleepers: San Diego State and Arizona State (if they get by Syracuse today).

Cincy
    Michigan
    Villanova
    Auburn
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Sorry RH, gotta disagree about ASU. They have been in a tailspin for the entire second half of their season. They had a strong non-conference showing, went to 15-0, but then fell off the mountain hard, didn't even make it out of the first day of the PAC-12 tournament. I say good riddance to the Scum Devils. On the other hand, my Arizona Wildcats have THE best player in the country with Deandre Ayton, and are peaking right now in team chemistry and defensive effectiveness. I think AZ can make a deep run, but they are in the same bracket with Kentucky and Virginia. Tough road, but it will be fun to watch!
  • sinclair
    7 years ago
    Cincinnati, Gonzaga, Villanova, Michigan State. There is so much parity and no truly dominant team; it will be a fun tournament.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I used to fill out my brackets each year. But tend to advance the teams that I "want " to win, not the ones that I really think are going to win. Betting with your heart is a sure fire way to go broke.

So now, I just cheer for my teams. I love the NCAA tourney. Small schools have a chance. In football, small schools don't have a chance from the beginning of the season.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Maryland
    Memphis
    Georgetown
    USC
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I didn’t say anything about the NIT!!!!!

ESPN has been talking a lot about Marshall. First time in the tourney since 1987 and coached by Houston rockets head coach mike d’antonis brother. Seems they are going with them as this years Cinderella, but they have to get by Witchita State and potentially WVU first.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Cincinnati, Xavier, Duke, West Virginia with Duke beating Xavier in the final.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I agree with Rick about the impossibility of guessing the Final Four, and yet I think ASU has zero chance of advancing. They're way too small and weak. If 2 or 3 of them are not white hot from beyond the 3 point line, they haven't a chance.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    r8, sorry!:-) Not Rick. Spell checker.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Arizona, Villanova, Michigan State, UNC. With Arizona taking on Nova in the final.

I had Virginia taking the South and wasn't super confident about that, with Hunter out I went with Arizona.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I know there is a minimal chance of guessing the final 4 - and eventual champ. However, it’s $20 and it adds a bit more fun to the tourney for me.

Considering the money I blow in clubs - and since I don’t gamble or play the lottery - I’m ok with the $20 I put down on my bracket each year.

I definitely make choices with my heart more than my head!
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Arizona out again, this time in the first round. PAC 12 has no one in the field, which justifies the lack of respect shown to this year's pitiful PAC 12.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Arizona played like it was a regular-season game - Buffalo played like their lives depended on it
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    jester214 - beauty of March Madness !!
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Ouch. That was painful, not even close.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen so many AZ tourney flameouts I’ve lost count. Totally embarrassing, lack of any meaningful defense, plus Buffalo made 15 3s, AZ had 2 for 18. Sad.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If only someone would come up with a system! ;-0
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There were some tight runs - as even the Kentucky game was close at times. Az never seemed to be very engaged - but Buffalo played very well. Papi’s description is spot on!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    14-2 yesterday..........day late on the predictions but Michigan State seems to always play at a different level in the tournament.

Villanova in recent years as well.

Virginia has an easy road compared to the other quads but I am going with Cincinnati.

A lot depends on how they call the games but someone or something lit a fire under Michigan'f butt and unless the go pitty-pat on the fouls ( which has happened in the past) they are my 4th.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    azdd -Sean Miller asked Ayton for his money back :-)
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Is it too late to put in my picks ? I like Loyola-Chicago and UMBC.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Virginia has to be a lock.....
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Bambi, Tiffany, Diamond & Mary Jane.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion