tuscl

Vietnamese coffee shops

Saturday, March 10, 2018 9:49 PM
@SJG, you mentioned in the "breastaurants" post about Vietnamese coffee shops being good. Have you or any other tusclers tried the Vietnamese coffee shops in southern California? Some are fantastic. Starz cafe and Cafe 168 have some good looking women that walk around with tits out, or pussy out or both while they refill your coffee. They do this every 5 minutes or so. Numerous coffee/tea fillings from different naked girls, all for a dollar tip. Some girls give lap dances as well, for a dollar. Quick dances, maybe 15 to 20 seconds but I have grabbed tits and ass a lot, and for a dollar. This chick, link below, is an absolute stunner. She goes topless at Cafe starz. Her name is Madisyn. So if your ever in the mood for some good titties and it's 7am with zero strip clubs open, maybe check out the local Vietnamese coffee shop.... [view link]

17 comments

• nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    can she grope your dick ?
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Interesting. I thought they were no touch. How does the tipping work? Any shops like this in the Phoenix area? I would love this.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    No shops in the Phoenix area. I put the tips in the thong or the tops. Every girl is different. Some you can put the tips behind the bra and drop a feel. Some not. If they puppies the thong string you can put the money in there and touch ass at the same time. I tip a dollar Everytime. One chick at Cafe 168 dropped my dick. Her name was Eva. You could grab her boobs all you wanted to when she did her routine around the room. She actually sat on my lap and I went to town while we chatted a bit and I made her laugh. Technically these are not strip clubs so it's illegal but it's something for when the SC is closed. They get away with it and it's fun to enjoy while drinking a strong coffee.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Thanks. I'm happy and sad at the same time that none of those coffee places are in Phoenix. I would frequent them often.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    Interesting! Bikini waitresses serving coffee. At 7AM! Now there's a market for that - solely because of the timing. I Yelped Starz in Garden Grove. Some reviewers complaining that - the coffee ain't that good; ... and for $9; and lots of smokers; ... and none of the bikini girls sat on his lap ... yada yada yada Bottom line - girls in bikini, serving coffee who appreciate tips - I can take it from here. Thanks for the tip GB - I'll keep in mind when I'm in SoCal. There's nothing in Texas at 7 in the morning.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Ya some reviews are both good, some are but geez it's hot girls in bikini's early in the morning. Coffee is super strong, not the best but who cares. If you don't want coffee, you can't go wrong with the smoothies. Those are worth it at Cafe 168. Ya Phoenix is too conservative for these types of shops. Only thing close that we have is bikini beans.....it's a fun coffee shop.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You’re automatically a dildo for actually engaging a question with SJG, a guy who hasn’t been out of his moms basement in 3 months and constantly talks about strip clubs and strippers even though he’s never seen either in person.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As I know, ours in San Jose are about the same as SoCal. No touching, and tips go on the table, not on the girl, and staff divides them up equally. Real nudity is a rarity. That tends to be where the City draws the line, and the City has gotten court orders against places to keep it within bounds. If I am wrong and things go further in SoCal, so be it. I'll have much to learn about. SJG How Life Should Be [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Jerk Off Sluts [view link] [view link] Slut Shoes [view link] 10" [view link] thin lizzy jailbreak [view link] Fahrenheit 451 [view link] Sexy Ladies of Jazz, like this kind of music? To make it good, it cannot be mechanical. And much of the instrumentation has to either be live with the vocalist or laid down after. [view link] [view link]
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    I would frequent a place like this also, but am stuck in Arizona as well. I don't even drink coffee, but would probably go out of my way to enjoy some tea in the summer months and hot chocolate in our "winter" and spring times.
  • Heellover
    6 years ago
    Galizia thanks for posting this topic. I used to go to southern California often, but it's been almost two years and I don't have any trips planned there. But damn that sounds awesome . And Madison is an easy 10. It wasn't just one good pose/picture/angle either; that woman is just gorgeous!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    ^^^yup! Madison is a 10 out of 10. Per pictures don't even do justice for what she looks like in person.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As I know these places are always no touching, and usually there is only tipping upon paying the coffee bill. Tips do not go on the girls. [view link] This picture of the girl in white, really gets around. It is typical. The girls are more difficult to engage with, in my experience. Definitively no P4P. But if you measure up to her standards and the standards of her friends, and are will to go for car keys and wallet dating, you have a good chance of waking up in the mornings with the girl you choose. On the whole Viets are more conservative and slow moving than the general population. Like I told one manager, "High performance styling, but maximum vehicle speed 2 mph. Trying to go faster causes overheating and steam comes out." He repeated that to girls and they found it hilarious. [view link] In my experience, Viets are conformist and materialistic. Coffee Girls love BMW's, and even more so, MBZ. Main San Jose dealership is right out there at the East end of Tully. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Other picture: [view link] SJG
  • l00ber
    6 years ago
    Relevant to my interests.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    :) :) :) SJG
  • Jascoi
    2 years ago
    it ALL depends on the girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^ Are you coming to enjoy Viet Coffee? Finding a shop where you can get hands on with girls? This is usually not the case at all, but it is possible that such a shop could pop up. In CA though, LE is pretty strict and such a shop would always be at risk of closure. Sometimes there could be an underground, a place which does not even have a business license. In that kind of place there would probably be no rules. It would probably be a brothel. But I have never seen this in anything like a Viet Coffee venue. Usually Viet Coffee is a low cost experience and the people who run it want to stay squarely within the law. SJG Cream - White Room - Chicago School of Rock Live Aid show [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion