tuscl

Strip club to go to

mhend69
New York
In Cleveland for the night, downtown Hilton. What clubs/clubs should I make sure to check out while I'm here?

9 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I don't like any downtown...there are 3 near the Hilton...hustler club, diamond mens, and crazy horse...hustler has a reputation for extras but is expensive...the other two, not really sure of...oh and Christie's in the flats another expensive one...if you want a cheaper place 15 minutes away, the the Executives den...there's no vip or anything like that, but lap dances are 10 ... You can ldk there if you're able...some girls do OTC but might not for new people...my second fav is crazy.horse Bedford...also about 15 min from downtown...see the reviews on here for more details.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I’ll need to keep Hustler in mind even with the costs caveat.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    what kind of SC are you looking for?

Downtown
    Urban - Magic City or Alibi
    LM - Diamonds
    Hit or Miss Mixed club - downtown Crazy Horse
    YMMV upscale - Christies Or Hustler (Hustler can get a bit thuggish on the weekends)

Out a bit from where you are
    open for adventure crowd wise - secrets
    Dive but pretty safe hit or miss- Executive den, Amber (crazy drink husle), Airport Crazy horse
    Risk to your life - Lido's
    Nice looking YMMV dancers - Bedford Crazy Horse

food - Diamonds and Hustler have the better food but Crazy Horse Bedford is servicable.
    easiest place to catch a cab at closing or have one called for you - Christies in the flats.

if you decide to hit the downtown clubs ask your hotel bartender for free passes and Christies may even send a limo gratis for you.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    If your downtown and want to stay there--Christies in the flats is my first choice.

Overall Bedford Crazy Horse is my first choice in the area.

Secret's is not my type of place but I do know other strippers go there when they want to be customer and not a dancer.

I'm not a fan of Hustler Club.

• eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    WB.. as of a few weeks ago, I'm not a fan of Hustler Club either.

Depending of what the OP is looking for Christies is probably the best option - best chance of finding what will make him happy with I bet 50 to 100 dancer there tonight.
    Bedford Crazy horse or Christies Brunswick are more my speed..
    weekday Secret's is better than weekends, too much violence on the weekends.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some of our members in that area like clubs in Akron.

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    1st choice: Christies

2nd choice: Christies

3rd choice: Christies

Or you could take SJG's advice and drive 45 minutes to Akron and possibly get stabbed.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    Akron is 40 min South. While i can't speak of Cleveland clubs or a lot of Akron clubs. Don't waste your time coming to Akron. All dives, if that's your thing and 5 dollar bar dances are a value you'll be hard pressed to find girl above a 6 and most are 3 or 4 of your lucky.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Did you go to any? And what happened?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion