tuscl

More Neurotic People Supported Trump

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
"The factors that drove support Donald Trump in the United States and Brexit in the United Kingdom have been well-parsed by this point: racial resentment, the fear of demographic change, economic hardship, the pain of feeling left behind in a globalized economy.

But new research reveals another element that contributed to those anti-establishment votes: neuroticism."

https://psmag.com/news/regions-with-more…

Not to name names, but the results of this scientific study track well with the anecdotal evidence of this board.

5 comments

7 years ago
    It might be more interesting if it was from a more reliable source.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The claims in that article are factually false. Trump was supported in every county of the US except for major urban centers, those largest of cities and other major urban centers supported Hillary. The largest cities and urban centers are known to house the most neurotic citizens, the most sociopaths, and the most psychopaths. Obviously, neuroticism is a shared trait of Hillary supporters and other liberal voters (just watch the Trump election reaction videos for more proof).

Shame on you for spreading fake news. You are no better than the original Dougster.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I voted for Trump basically because I would not vote for Hillary if you put a gun to my head.

I gave the 3rd party candidate a look until he blew his chances up by having a brain fart not once but twice on national TV

Everything isn't about race ( although liberals as rule play that card any time they can't logically explain why an election or a theory doesn't go their way. )
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    This is an internet survey with subjective conclusions. About as fake as fake news gets.

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The reason for this is that religion is basically just packaged neuroticism.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion