tuscl

Forgot to mention international womens day yesterday!!

Friday, March 9, 2018 8:51 AM
Just wanna give a shout out to my fellow ladies out there on a belated international womens day. To all the strippers, harlots, hos, sluts, bitches and working girls i love ya's! Keep the head hi and legs wide and purses full ladies. Stand strong as you are in some of the oldest professions in the world. No matter how oppressed in past cultures you may have been as a lady you still stood strong because of the weaknesses of boys dressed as men! To the single moms shaking and sellin you do you and put that dinner on the table! And most importantly to the business or non entertainer girls. Don't judge you know nothing of circumstances and your a few bad decisions away from the same lifestyle or worse. Lets impower women regardless of their circumstances and celebrate what they provide everyday not just during our day! Much love ladies from your favorite harlot PD83

8 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That was yesterday, now make a sammich biatch;)))
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    I'll make a sammich but not pie for dessert for that comment lol :)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Don’t want pie just a little ice cream will be just fine ;)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    poledancer83 wrote, "And most importantly to the business or non entertainer girls. Don't judge you know nothing of circumstances and your a few bad decisions away from the same lifestyle or worse." ^I cracked a smile reading this more than I should. Very true. Especially in this country some (aka bootstrappers) forget how easily the situations fortune/misfortune can be reversed. Here's to wishing you a garter full of money!
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    No pie, no ice cream, but I am baking cookies. Cheers to all the strippers, harlots, hos, sluts, bitches, and working girls ~
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Very well said Pd83! Working girls are simply the best! They are honest, down to earth and hard working. The best way to celebrate is to show us your gorgeous pussy lips!!!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Eve I’ll take some thin mints thank you very much ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Now go make some coffee biatch;)))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion