Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shocker: Americans rate Trump #1 in new poll...

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

...of the worst presidents

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Do you “tee hee,” after everything you say IRL? Bc I can almost hear it.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

LOL.

LMFAO.

ROTFLMAO

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

How can that be with all the positive press he gets?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That poll’s results are all over the place! It lists Obama in the top few and bottom few. It’s definitely a questionable set of results for a poll.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

The poll was conducted at Smith college and based on 120 feminists. According to polls Hillary won and people who rely on them are fucking stupid.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Cash,

Might as well bring out a groundhog!

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I'm not crazy about Trump and his twitter..... but I agree with most everything he has done to this point. Of course I was also glad to get the sack of shit Obama out of the office. During his 8 years my annual business expenses went up 60 thousand, health insurance doubled, and net income was cut in half. I could not stand much more of that shit.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Clubber - a groundhog would be a more scientific method!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement