tuscl

Trump: “I said I was going to run this country like a business; that business is

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Tuesday, March 6, 2018 3:49 AM
“Crazies everywhere, staff walking out in the middle of their shift, managers taking money out of the cash register to pay off the Russian mob.” [view link]

34 comments

• warhawks
    6 years ago
    Every day it’s like a really bad reality tv show in D.C. The apprentice meets the Kardashian’s meets big brother meets survivor... I bet a lot of people are just sitting back with their popcorn and enjoying the shit show.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    i e
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Faux-Trump continued by proposing they take firearms away from everyone, “even whites,” ____ LOL
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    In spite of having a horrible President in the Whitehouse, the economy is booming, ISIS is in tatters, North Korea just offered to get rid of its nukes, consumer confidence is at a multi-decade high, and the Presidential approval rating is higher than at this time in Obama’s presidency. It’s the most incredible coincidence. Imagine how much better it would be with Hillary as President.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Here @mark94 this ones for you [view link]
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    As stupid as Trump may be he is a better President than the bigot before him who got overruled by Scotus more than any other President in history. Two bit dictator born in a foreign country.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “born in a foreign country” Wakanda?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @skibum609, You know, you made a valid point but then you ruined it by saying something totally batshit crazy. Obama did indeed have more 9-0 Supreme Court decisions against him than any other president that I know of... but he was still born in America. We've had plenty of awful presidents through the centuries - Do you believe that they were all foreign-born, too?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    That's why we call 'em @SkiBirther. I think you have to give Trump credit for getting N. Korea to express an interest in backing down. Trump doesn't succeed based on being a master chess-player; rather Jong-Un sees a U.S. leader who's as childlike, nutty, and dangerous as he is.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Well, “batshit crazy” and “Trump supporter” seem to go hand in hand
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    They’re not all “batshit crazy”, some of them are just fuckin nuts!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @realduckster stop bullying Skibum!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Anyone who was born in the United States, particularly one who was born in a hospital that is still up and running can get certified copies of their birth records. Well, everyone except Obama, because he wasn't born in Hawaii. Simple HIPPA compliant release would solve the question, but why execute a release and prove yourself to be a fraud. I mean doesn't Barrack Hussein Obama sound like a native born????? I don't support Trump, except his crushing of the dirty, rat illegals. Those who hate him are progressives and like the rest of the flotsam end jetsam on earth and find nothing in common with them so I oppose them, rather than support Trump. The idea these useless progressives, with their hate filled, rage infected comments, do anything other than make me laugh is as inne as thinking a relationship with a dancer is real.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @twentyfive - No, you’re the bully
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    No I’m the patronizer ;)
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @mark94- the economy was already booming toward the end of Obama’s presidency, but yes the economy is getting better and better now. I had heard that Trump’s approval rating was the worst in history through a president’s first year. Maybe that was fake news?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I heard Hillary in a landslide. Fake news or just some poll that serves the purpose of pablu for the morons on the left?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ Skibum just a quick question am I a moron?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Well, that was a dumb question to ask on this board.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Yes but if he thinks I’m a moron and fish sticks thinks I’m a moron don’t they cancel each other out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner if I can get that answer from Skibum that makes me the smartest person here, fish sticks has called me a moron many times. I managed to get super righy to agree with super dummy kind of like achieving peace between Israel and the Palestinians. That’ll make me feel (grab a beer) less butthurt. ;)))))
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @skibum609, So you're saying that you don't believe the birth certificate that he released in 2011 was real? Why not?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    25 I would say no you and I differ, but I have respect for you, so you could not be a moron. BURLINGTON - Hawaii had a county system of recording births when Obama was born. Different rules for each area. When Hawaii went to a statewide registry all the original birth certificates were destroyed and replaced by certificates of live birth. How did he get an original? Add that to the Kenyan birth certificate for him making the rounds, the fact Kenya didn't exist until 1963 and his refusal to release his birth records and I choose to not believe him. I understand he won't release his Ivy league grades/transcripts not because of his grades, but because he applied as a foreign exchange student. McCain had to prove his eligibility, having been born in the canal zone, so why not Obama. I was born in 1957. The hospital where I was born became a dorm at Cornell in 1960. It took me 2 phone calls to locate mine. His would be there if he were born there......
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    My mother in law was born in the early part of the 20th century on a farm in a rural area. She has a baptismal certificate that finally was recorded over a year after she was born. It caused many problems when she passed in 2006. My dad was born in 1924 the first of his family to be born in a hospital. The hospital closed in the 1950s, fortunately his military records were up to date, else we would have had the same problems when he passed two years ago. There are all kinds of reasons why people have records problems you being a lawyer must have encountered some in your career. Saying Obama was not born in this country is ridiculous, even John McCain knew it.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    @skibum609, Well, I'm not an expert but it just seems so outlandish to me. If the whole thing is a conspiracy, it would require a lot of people to keep a secret. And the government can't seem to keep anything a secret. They couldn't even keep it a secret when a bunch of clowns broke into a psychiatrist's office and the Watergate Hotel! But you're talking about an international conspiracy spanning decades. One would think at least one of Obama's opponents (or maybe Fox News) would have uncovered the truth by now - it would be quite a scandal. Regardless, personally, I don't think one should be required to be born in the USA to be President anyway. It's a silly rule. Thomas Paine would have made a fine president. Dinesh D'Souza, Charles Cooke, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Mark Steyn, Daniel Hannan, and Yaron Brook were all born overseas and I would gladly vote for any of them over most American politicians. Ayn Rand was born in Russia, but she would have had my vote, too, despite her flaws. Even Arnold Schwarzenegger would have made a better president than most.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Larryfisherman: Here’s the link to the Rasmussen daily tracking poll, including a chart comparing Obama to Trump. Essentially tied at this point. [view link]
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Mark93 lives in his Fox News bubble and filters out anything he doesn't want to hear. Nate Silver is one if the finest journalists out there, using the most up to date statistical methods to track Trumps approval ratings. All Silver cares about is getting the math done correctly. Trump's the most unpopular president in modern history : [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I told mark94 a few days ago there’s this thing called the internet and he ought to doublecheck his facts before shooting from his hip, but mark94 don’t need no stinking internet, he don’t need no stinking facts. Well mark94 yes you do. ROFLMAO
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    It's pretty clear that Trump is getting more popular (or at less unpopular). But still, his average approval rating has been much lower than the average president so far. And honestly, it shouldn't matter what his approval rating is. That's just another example of the debasing of public discourse brought about by popular democracy and universal suffrage. After all, Obama left office with very high approval numbers, but I still thought he was awful.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Sorry. That should say "or at least less unpopular"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the White House is run like a Waffle House - that might explain Juice’s absence from TUSCL. He’s branched out to politics? Syrupy, buttery, politics....
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I wonder why Obama has high approval ratings, despite really accomplishing nothing........I mean polls don't lie, look at Hillary's landslide.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Skibum609 - didn’t you answer your own question? Lots of folks hate politicians who accomplish actual change much more than politicians who simply occupy an office and do nothing. Or were you being facetious?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion