tuscl

Best Strip club in Louisville Kentucky

vicky9
California
Hi can I know which strip club is best in Louisville Kentucky for every thing

14 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    Deja Vu used to be nice, but that was in the 90's when I was there!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Are you dancing, or PLing?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I haven't been back to Louisville for 8 or so months but in my opinion, Louisville is a terrible place in regards to strip clubs. Godfather's and PT's have the best looking girls but they aren't great clubs. Every other club sucks much worse than those two. Rustic Frog in New Albany, IN used to be decent but when I was there last year the quality of dancers had gone down enough that I probably won't ever go back.

Your best bet for action in Louisville is to join the U of L basketball team and have the coach buy you some hookers.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I should add...other than Rustic Frog, I never went to a club in Louisville that was busy unless there was a convention in town.

Clubs will be busy during the Kentucky Derby week and when there are big shows like the auto show during the winter and the Mid America semi truck show.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    From what I heard about Louisville, you can get more action in the bathroom of certain restaurants. At least, you can if you're Rick Pitino.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/23502…
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Depends what you're looking for. Need more specifics to give a good answer.

georgmicrodong wrote an article about louisville clubs a few years ago that sums them up pretty well. Just keep in mind that a few of the clubs (Dollhouse, Post Time, and Bottoms Up) mentioned are out of business now.

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php?id=342…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there, but some have posted about other cities in that area of that state being better.

SJG
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Rustic Frog in New Albany, IN (10 minutes from Louisville), or the 1 hour drive to Lexington to Cowboys or Diva's.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    It really depends on whether you’re dancing or a customer. And then what you’re looking for.
  • vicky9
    7 years ago
    Looking for best VIP room
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    1. Front room makeout sessions
    2. Good VIP room FS
    3. Good for walking the girl out the door with you mid shift.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    You’re not really making it easy to answer your question. Are you a dancer, or a customer? Male or female?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @GMD why knock yourself out 0.2 level poster no reviews fuck her.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^@25 - bullying GMD, too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion