tuscl

Russia releases chill video of Florida getting nuked

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
Friday, March 2, 2018 7:54 AM
There's nothing to see here, folks, just Russian overlord Vladimir Putin showing off an "invincible" nuclear missile destroying Floriduh. [view link]

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    All those sinners in Florida better get on their knees and pray. :)
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Those fuckers can’t even make cars that run but they have the best nuke in the world?
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Who lives in Florida most of the time and likes to play golf in Florida most of the time? I bet all those missles are programmed to land on Mar-a-lago.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^I hope those missiles are accurate I absolutely hate when bombs land in my pool.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Putin has another fake election coming up, so he might as well show a fake animation (since he doesn't have anything else to offer to his crumbling economy).
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Like we've not had russian nukes at our doorstep before? Less than 2 miles from my home is the site of a former Hawk Missile base from the cuban missile of 55+ years ago.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Florida might just deserve it.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't take Putin's word for it. Remember their new hyped main battle tank that broke down on its maiden appearance during a military parade? Their threats about cutting edge intercontinental hypersonic missiles and autonomous intercontinental torpedoes is less than plausible.
  • Cheo_D
    6 years ago
    Yeah, sure, I suppose this is likely to be as succesful a project as Ronnie's space defense shield thingy. More like a big subsidy program for their Av/Space industry. OTOH announcing that you intend to nuke Florida is a slap in the face to all of us who enjoy the local businesses and a personal threat to valuable community member Papi_Chulo.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I think Florida was simply chosen because of Trump's civvie residence. Although there are valuable strategic and tactical targets here: Cape Canaveral, SOCOM in Tampa, a SF brigade in Wautchula, F-22s at Eglin and Tyndale, and the Ft. Myers metro area as one of the most populous in the US.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Don't forget Gramma nuts compound Ft. Meyers Psychological Institute and Sanitarium, AKA Ku Klux Klan Campgrounds.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^^ LOL
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    95, AND 25, Papi, and I live in Florida. All in the south!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion