Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Rate this one.

Warrior15
Warrior15VIP260254

Anywhere there are Titties.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Doesn't do that much for me - 6.5 - no bare-tit pics that I could see but from what I saw they looked fake

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•
Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•
  1. Higher if the chest weren't fake.
Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I can almost foresee the upcoming complaints that she has no ass but she has plenty of ass for me. I like her, easy 8 maybe +. .

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't like the shape of her boobs - and don't like her tiny areolas.

Profile picture for Lone_Wolf
Lone_Wolf
•
Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

8.5

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

I'm not really feeling her that much. I can see why she would have some appeal to some folks. I'll give her a 7.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Best looking example of “rate her” posted within the last week.

9 because of the slamming body.

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

I'd give her at least an 8.

Profile picture for hotdog0007
hotdog0007
•

Would be a 9 if the boobs were real. As is 7

Profile picture for lolruned
lolruned
•

7.5 - 8. She looks pretty favorable due to the makeup and lighting but I feel like her looks wouldn't hold up naturally or in a couple years. She already looks old and you can see the wrinkles on her face. I'm also surprised she has 1m followers

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

6.5

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I think she is super hot. 9.0 from the DC Metro Area judge.

At last, a "rate this" girl that I could happily get behind...

Or, who's behind I could get.....

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hot enough, except for the misshapen boobs.

Profile picture for orangepicture
orangepicture
•

7 face (lots of forehead!) and a 10 body = 8.5 average.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

7.5

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

8 to 8.5

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

looks better than me.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Her eyes are the same color and shape of my ATATF. But something about her face doesnt click with me. I am going with a 7-8.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice find! I give her a 9.5. She’s got a great body - and she appears to do porn too - so it’s all good!

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

A solid 9

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement