tuscl

Discussion Filter

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Friday, February 23, 2018 12:54 AM
I got tired of reading the many useless discussions on this board. I now filter by only reading discussions with 10 or more comments. Thanks to all PLs that comment (or that don’t comment) because this filter process makes my user experience much better.

19 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    RandomMember seems to have discovered a flaw in your otherwise brilliant filtering criterion.

But I understand why you had to come up with a strategy. Simply reading titles and avoiding threads that don't seem interesting could never work.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Good plan. Now if we all followed this strategy...oh, wait
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ItsYourTimeToKissMyAss
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ There’s your discussion filter.
    Perfect Joe +10
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It was foolproof until RandomMember was able to decrypt the code! That was brilliant!
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Still doesn't protect you against topics that get hijacked....
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I have the exact opposite filter. Most threads that go past 50 have broken down into arguments and have nothing to do with the initial subject.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Good observation... although i would say over 100 comments is usually where it just turns into shit flinging, and absolutely not worth it to even skim through all that.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My discussion filter is when I see two SJG posts in a row with no one posting below them it the end of the thread maybe we should petition @founder to close threads that have no more responses than SJGs ravings on and on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion