Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Non-Smoking Clubs in Detroit

TxVegas
TxVegasVIP19531

Still looking for an ATF

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had a quick question for the Detroit group. Are Cricket and BT’s Dearborn still non-smoking clubs? Are there any others? Thanks in advance for any information.

Replies (4)

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

I know that Criket is. One of the best features of the club.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Even in non-smoking clubs, people will often be smoking. It's hard to believe that strip clubs would allow people to break the rules.

Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Yes, they are both still non smoking. Major advantage over other clubs...I used to smoke, so I'm not one to judge but I don't want my clothes reeking of smoke. Criket has a room with a door that stays closed where some people smoke...but the smoke stays in there.

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

Pantheion in Dearborn also

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement