tuscl

Please tell your stories of Cops comming into the club?

crazyjoe
Colorado
In my area there is a local club where cops come in occasionally and look around for a few minutes, then leave. Last night I was hanging out there and two female cops walked in. I have never seen this before... They were both good looking and one was downright hot! The hot one was easily a solid 8.5 latina looking babe! I thought a hot cocktail waitress you couldnt get dances from was hot, but this was a new level! I wanted to fuck the shit out of this cop...

What stories do you have of cops visiting a club you have been to that do not necessarily involve a raid?

17 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    I have had CF call me up asking me to come and get her...The ex sent the cops looking for her at the club on a misdemeanor warrant....The club changed her stripper name and hid her lol...
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Another time the cops came into a club down the street from the Club in the above story. I was standing near them and a dancer walks up and grabs my junk and gives me a decent handshake... These are both low lilage clubs
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I saw 2 uniformed cops in Mitchell Bros.....I thinks this was in the late 80s. My impression is they were there to receive services.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Never actually seen cops inside the club. Always sitting outside in the cop car. Or at the front door.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The club I go to has at least 2 on duty on weekend nights. Since Providence is cool, they are not there to hassle anyone.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately, the only time I’ve seen cops at the club was in the parking lot immediately outside the front door. They were there to investigate a 2amer. I showed up the next day shift. So not exactly a good club story.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    My first night stripping, a guy into a fight and accidentally cut a bouncer. The cops showed up and then hung out at the bar for a few hours, drinking soda.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    ^how does on "accidentally cut" a bouncer?

Was at Gold Club in SF around midnight. 2 uniformed cops cruised through, a male and a kinda hot Latina, male holding a clipboard. They cruised quickly through downstairs and then upstairs and split. Nobody paid them any attention, business continued as usual, non-extras club. Seemed it was more of a liquor license enforcement thing confirming no underage drinkers in club - that, or just showing LE presence inside briefly.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Our bouncers were methed out road house wannabes . The guy was holding a broken light bulb, or something, that had accidentally broken in the bathroom. He’s brought it out to show the manager, or whoever. The bouncers freaked out and said he was vandalizing. They were getting all over him, while he was holding it. I really don’t think he meant to do anything.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’ve had customers who were off duty cops. They always bitch ab low mileage lol!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What skibum609 said. There's usually a uniformed and armed policeman in the lobby who stands by the door girl late at night until they close on Fri or Sat nights. He's super cool and and he pretty much stays out there or occasionally peaks in. He's never there when I arrive but he's out there when I leave. So I'm used to it. I figure it's just a strong deterrent for any would-be nocturnal troublemakers.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I knew a dancer in Baltimore who had degrees in Criminology and Fine Arts. She had worked as a patrol cop as well as undercover and was contemplating going back. She was smoking hot!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Crazy joe just wants someone to talk to in the next stall when he’s taking a poop.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen cops come into the club I used to frequent. It was once due to the report of a fight - which wasn’t a real fight - a roided up muscle head destroyed an old drunk. The other time was related to the reports of pay for play.
  • scgato
    7 years ago
    The bigger clubs always hire a bunch of cops for security detail near the entrance and parking lot. City gets revenue and cops get overtime. Everybody happy and they leave the customers alone to conduct their business.
  • bassdrumhanging
    7 years ago
    I was in a FL club during day shift with few customers and a cop walks in and talks to bouncer, then manager ,and finally some dancers. After he left 30 minutes later i asked a dancer what was up. She said a dancer from last night never made it home. Never heard the outcome but assume it was just some shady SS.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    I wasn't there myself, but heard about it from a dancer friend - there was this dancer, let's call her Bridget, who tried to attack a customer with a box-cutter. I guess it was pretty scary, took two bouncers to pull her off the poor guy, all the time she's yelling "I'll cut you, you PL, I'll cut you!" Anyway, she calmed down and it was all over when the cops showed up. They confiscated her boxcutter and made her leave the club. My dancer friend said as they cops led her out, she could hear Bridget telling them how she's not really aggressive, how she was one of the most popular dancers in the club, and asking if they wanted her number.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion