tuscl

Celebrity lookalikes and unicorns

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Lightning struck Ft Myers twice in the same night on the same stage. Both an Asian with large natural tits and a dancer that looked just like Nathalie Emmanual at Babe's. Either an Asian in south Florida or an Asian with large natural tits would be noteworthy on its own, but combine that with the lesbian show she was putting on with the Missandei lookalike with a perfect, and I mean PERFECT!, ass and I was in total PL lust. Too bad the Asian's lap dances were lackluster, as is widely locally reported. I'll have to go back to see if the celeb lookalike grinds better than her partner.

8 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Sorry, I hear the Missandei lookalike only grinds for eunuchs.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit!
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Wisconsin, there was a stripper at a Madison club that looked a lot like Carmen Electra. Being that the clubs over there suck in terms of mileage, this girl was one of the fun ones. Her dances involved a lot of stick-shifting and heavy grinding, which is the best mileage you can reasonably expect in clubs that enforce a customer no-touch policy.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    At Inner Room there is a dancer that is a dead ringer for Phyllis Diller.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago

Miami to Ft. Myers, about 160 miles! Damn it man, tell me where.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Clubber: No!

It's ours... our own... our Precious...
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    New glossary terms:
    a Precious: a highly desirable dancer which a PL refuses to share with fellow mongers
    a Gollum: a monger who refuses to share a highly desirable dancer.

Yes, my Geek flag is flying proudly today.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    @gammanu - isn't "gollum" the noise Juice makes when he LDKs with a mouth full of chackin fangers?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion