tuscl

Titty Fucking vs. Hand Job

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I see quite a few write of seeking titty fucks ITC. I've always found a good HJ to provide more satisfaction. Am I in a small silent minority here?

I understand the whole "different strokes for different folks" (pun unfortunately intended).

Do you prefer TF to HJ because:

A) you like boobs
B) fewer dancers will do it
C) you like the stimulation more
D) you can give yourself a HJ so even though it is more effective, what's the big deal in getting one
E) Other people say they like it and I want them to think I'm cool (I doubt anyone will choose this)
F) Other

Oh, and don't even think about patronizing me you degenerate scrotums (or is scroti the proper plural form)

59 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    handjob doesn't stimulate me well at all....now a tittyfuck just seems erotic to me.....and I can get off on it for some reason...
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Your question is two parts and I can respond to one. I also prefer a hand job so “Am I in a small minority here?” may still be true but it’s not universal. I enjoy a titty fuck as a prelude enough that I won’t turn it down. But it’s just a prelude to me.

Because of my answer to the first part, I can’t speak to the other.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had a few Russians over the years but never to completion. Just a part of foreplay. If you think about it, it's still a HJ because she has to use her hands to push her breasts together. If FS or BBBJ is out of the question, then HJ would be my 3rd choice.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Another fan of hand jobs over titty fucks. No matter how tightly she holds her tits together, she can’t match the grip I like. Plus there’s all the twisting and variable stroke stuff that is much easier for hands.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    never done a titty fuck

Am I really missing out?
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    ^^^^GoVikings, personally I don’t think you are missing out. I enjoy it to a point because it’s one more way of being naughty and I like breaking rules. But skilled hand work feels so much better to me.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I guess in the end my answer is A. I love big boobs and the sight of my dick wrapped in between some big tits turns me on a lot more than my dick in her hand.

As has been said many times on this forum, sex is mostly mental. Some consider a titty fuck as just foreplay but I consider it a sex act as I can easily get off from just that alone. Some women are surprised at the fact that I can get off from just a tit fuck, or LDK from a lap dance. But they are not surprised about a guy being able to cum from a hand job. I don't understand this. In all these acts, your dick is being directly stimulated. In the LDK case, yes it's through your pants and I suspect this is why only some can achieve a release from this. But it's still all the same. Dick gets rubbed, mind thinks the situation is sexy, splash.

• TFP
    7 years ago
    Re reading the answers, I guess mine is both A and C.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    My brothers here whose mothers didn't breastfeed them and who have fetishized tits a bit, I will predict will prefer Russian.

Those of us whose mothers loved us, will mostly prefer HJ

I find titty fucking a complete waste of time, except to the extent that my partner thinks she's turning me on and so I play along. A great HJ, I'll choose 100% of the time over Russian
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Subra +1
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    E. hey. i’m kool. and it’s fun with BIG BOOBs.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    HJ for climax. Titty fucking is more so to get the engine running
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When I read this I thought it said titty fucking is a hard job
    So I thought but somebody has to do it.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Subra, what's with the whole 'mothers didn't breastfeed them, didn't love them' bit? Couldn't just state your preference without the putdown?

And for the record, I was breastfed for 2 straight years. So I don't know where you're getting your info from. Or whether you're just trying to be funny. It'll be cool when we can accept that someone else's likes might not mirror ours without the insults. Even Flagooner, who is usually the patronizing king, was pretty neutral in making this poll, despite his obvious dislike of Russian. Only one answer of his was trollish, and he even admitted that.

Which is why I find threads like this one or 'How did 'it' happen' interesting. Instead of attacking someone's preference, try to understand why or at least hear the person out.

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Somebodys sensitive today. Free Midol on Monday’s at the Olive Garden.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^hahaha.

Maybe I do need a midol lol. Honestly Subra's comment wasn't a big deal.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Tfp woke up on the wrong side pf the barn with his mommy milking him
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    He got a woody from his mommy
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I love blow jobs with lot lizards with no teeth
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL somebody needs to cut down on their caffeine! TFP, you're usually fairly sane ... I have been teasing the breast guys for years, the exact same way. It's good natured ball busting, man! Plus, also, I feel bad for the guys whose mothers didn't breastfeed them :) :)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Gummy jobs are the best
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @Subra
    What am I doing wrong?
    I try to offend, but rarely do I get such a good reaction.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I'm thinking that I need to do some extensive research on this subject to determine which is better. Do you think I can apply for a grant to found out which is better ?

In all honesty, as long as there is a beautiful girl playing with my junk, I'm a happy monger !
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Keep up the good work subra. I won't need to dump a load on your head
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Flag, we see you coming.

Gotta be like Subra. Act like a good guy for a long time and then out of nowhere, a trollish comment.

Solution, a new profile.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^ quit being a baby
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    To answer the question - I prefer a hand job (over a tit fuck). In my experience - a good hand job can feel amazing.

To take it one step further - if the girl jerks my load off on her tits - then it would be a great combination of a tit fuck and hand job.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I like both, but as TFP said, the sight of my dick between a nice pair of tits is a major turn on for me.

If the woman doesn't have the tits to pull it off, a HJ is just fine. But I would take a titty fuck over a HJ. I've had plenty of HJ's so when the opportunity for a titty fuck comes along I'm taking it. Not all dancers or SO are willing to do it.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I've done the titty fuck thing exactly twice. Once cause I was curious, the second time cause she asked me to. It doesn't do much for me. I wasn't breastfed, but I still prefer smaller titties. That may be what's driving my preference, but I don't find titty fucking a turn on at all. I'd rather keep it in my pants and play with her titties with my hand/mouth. That's not to say I wouldn't rather get a BJ/FS but if my options are titty fuck or titty grab, I'm grabbing all day long.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I absolutely have a boob fetish (Subraman is right - my mother did not breast feed me). I also have a lingerie fetish. My favorite tit fuck is one where she keeps her bra on so it helps squeeze the boobs together and then I go under the bra and into the cleavage.

I love a good tit fuck as an alternative to a HJ finish with a FBSM. I just don't pop as easy as I used to, so it's more difficult to reach climax from a tit job.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Are you guys talking about OTP titty fuck??
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Is an ITP titty job even possible?
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    ^ If a dancer can make a guy cum by rubbing her ass or crotch on his dick through his pants, I don't see why rubbing it with her tits would be any different.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I often ask for a titfuck because, I like boobs, and as you said, why should I get a HJ I can do that myself. And when I do find a woman who is good at it, the stimulation is a lot better. So it's basically A, C and E.

Most women are terrible at titty fucking, but when you find one who doesn't suck it beats a HJ by a mile. There are a few requirements, she has to be at least a D-cup, her tits should be soft and very giving, and not hard implants. Natural isn't always the best. I have had better times with soft implants than large natural. One of the best was a blonde huge titted MILF at Bogarts in Detroit. My current favorite is slightly thick dancer at Henry VIII in Detroit who I have had some great dances with. Tits are a bit softer, so some days she isn't quite in the groove, but when she is, she is awesome.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    A, B, C and D.

Most people have hands. Far fewer have epic boobs, and of those, ever fewer are willing to use them to get guys off. Those that do are the real MVPs.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Why not flagooner ..you just need erection ITP.She will take care of it with her tits.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Okay, yes grinding with her boobs is possible, but that isn't a titty fuck is it?

I don't consider a regular lap dance as an ass fuck.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think it’s physically possible to get your cock positioned between a woman’s tits ITP. The positioning would mimic a tit fuck - but I doubt there would be enough friction/prolonging need grinding to create a LDK.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    What flagooner is talking about is an Over The Pants (OTP) titfuck. Kinda like OTP stick shifting, but she uses her tits instead of her hands. Not as good as a regular titfuck but for us big tit/titfuck lovers, even doing this for a good amount of time can get us off. I've LDK'd like this a few times but of course would prefer a normal titfuck. Depending on the type of club you're in, sometimes the OTP tit action is all you're gonna get. And even then it'll only be for about 20 seconds because the dancer doesn't stay in that position for long, even if you ask her to. So it's rare to be able to get off like that.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    TFP,

Yes most of the time it is OTP. It was confusing how to describe ITP. My CFs favorite position is titty fuck position. She requests me to cum during that position but I could not. Every time every song she goes to that position.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I hope we don’t get quizzed on all of this terminology. I think the last test I had to pass was serveral decades ago.
  • AmeliaSmith
    7 years ago
    @Huntsman, I have the glossary on a separate window trying to keep up. I feel like I am in class memorizing key terms. I never knew that so many extras happened ITC (I'm learning, yay). Would an OTP titty fuck really count as an extra? Extras can get both of us kicked out. The act is similar to a lap dance but just with boobies. Also, does this mean my head and bare chest would constantly keep scraping against your jeans, zippers, and stomach. The picture that I am painting in my head is making me giggle.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Hi @Darkblue999,

Sometimes I feel like the only PL in the Tuscl forums not getting either ITC extras or OTC!! I would call that a "simulated titty fuck." I have gotten that once for like 20 seconds (OTP). Obviously it was just a tease, not meant as ejaculation services. ;)

I feel like the silent majority who aren't getting extras or OTC. Though if offered, I would prefer a dick-out HJ from the dancer, if at an extras club.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    That's a great point, Amelia. Maybe that's why most dancers don't stay in that position for long. Some of us PLs know that jeans are the worst to wear to a club. Both because it's uncomfortable for the dancer as well as for us the PL because the feeling isn't great. That's why I usually wear slacks with a thin zipper.

As a big boob lover I love that OTP titfuck position but the reasons you listed are probably why most dancers don't do it for long. I always thought it had to do with the privacy of the room we were in. In the two times I had a dancer remain in that position until I LDK'd we were in a private VIP room with no one else to see. The other times were in a common area VIP meaning it's dark and still somewhat private but the other VIP patrons can still see what you're doing if they get nosy.

Good to have more dancer input. Now Bj99 and Nina don't have to field all the questions by themselves lol.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Amelia, the ITC OTP is probably a YMMV thing as far as opinions about extras. NF is usually thought to be high mileage. As long as you don’t get GPS about it...BINGO!
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    ^^^that joke was pretty lame, even by my low standards, I admit.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Amelia also about extras I think the agreed upon opinion here is pretty blunt: dick out = extra. Since that's not the case in an OTP titfuck it doesn't count as in extra in our book.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I thought OTP was dick out (Outside The Pants)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I though OTP was dick in (Over The Pants). E.g., I got some OTP stickshifting from the dancer.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Flag and Dom, that’s why I’m really hoping there is not a quiz on Friday. Think I might “be sick”, skip class and go to a strip club instead.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    This is why we have acronyms. So we can communicate information at a higher rate of speed than the Chinese can**.

** (Except for math, since pronouncing their numbers is faster).
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I admit to having learned these terms on StripClubJunkies forum, the customer (blue) side of stripperweb, aka the basement. Maybe the PLs that used to post there used the terms in a different or archaic way as opposed to Tuscl.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I find an abacus comes in handy for figuring out things like how many hundred dollar bills can fit in a suitcase.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Are you making fun of me because I never post on topic??? I think you are! Haha.

As a side note, color me amazed and inquisitive and y’all can go to a club and not only get titty fuck or a HJ, but you can get one often enough to be able to debate the pros and cons of said extra. That’s amazing and sooo cool. I wish my club was like that.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Dominic buddy, it's time to travel! This site makes the best areas well known. Just go there whenever you have the time and resources.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    This site would be a travel agent’s dream.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Huntsman all his popular packages would be to Detroit, COI, ATL, Miami, New Jersey, and most popular San Diego/Tijuana.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I’m in. At least until I run out of money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion