tuscl

The remake of Deathwish with Bruce Willis has a hot stipper scence

Warrenboy75
Anywhere in the USA on any given day
Sunday, February 18, 2018 4:05 PM
The movie was filmed in Cleveland. It hits the theaters on 3/2. Unless it doesn't make the final cut and ends up on the editor's floor the stripper isn't an actress but one of Northeast Ohio's working girls........(or at least was)

9 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    That movie looks awesome.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    The original WAS awesome. Iconic. What’s the point of remaking movie perfection ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It sounds excellent. But - when I hear Bruce Willis and stripper scenes - I think of that Jessica Alba scene from another film. Was it Las Vegas?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^Sin City
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    mark 94---although I am not from Cleveland I'm there often and this movie was filmed there....additionally the stripper scene was done by a working stripper in the area ( at least at that time-) which is one of the reasons I brought it to the board. Also I know she worked pretty hard on her part........for the Ohio guys they should check it out....depending on where you club you might see someone you know........
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The original was amazing.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    The original was amazing and it has this kinda “cheesy” element to it, I hope this version does as well. I’m a big Bruce Willis fan although he’s made a ton of shitty movies especially in the last few years. Hope this isn’t one of them.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I liked the original with Charles Bronson, I don’t know, Bruce Willis is no Charles Bronson.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    I can't say that the movie will be any good but I am a fan of Bruce although I am not a fan of remakes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion