tuscl

Trips

JordanBelfort
Wall Street
Thursday, February 15, 2018 7:41 AM
Anyone bring these girls on vacation? If so how many days and to where? I'd have to imagaine there had to have been a lot of awkward silence at times?

19 comments

• Clubber
    6 years ago
    Jordan, Been asked a number of times. Took my ATF on a short business trip with me. She danced one evening in a local club at our destination where I knew the people rather well. She was a hit. No issues came up, so a pleasant.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Vegas twice with a stripper and once with a SA girl. No but I did get very pissed when on my second trip my stripper was MIA in the huge nightclub for an hour and a half. If you have awkward silences you probably have not spent enough time together prior to the trip to get to know each other. Traveling with somebody you dont know somewhat can be uncomfortable.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I took a stripper over to jaskslashs house for dinner one time. I told her he was my dad, she said she could see the resemblance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If u don't click well with her b/f the trip then probably not a good idea - and if u feel you can't trust her to behave, then probably not a good idea to take her, unless you're good at dealing with drama. Also probably best to not make the trip too long with too much idle time, best to plan things to do. Probably best to do some OTCs with her prior to thinking of doing a trip.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Why on earth would I ruin valuable vacation time?
  • Phoenix133
    6 years ago
    Lucky girls
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    Took my ATF to Vegas - no problems but spent too much money. Another time to Myrtle Beach which was a total clusterfuck. She had just come out of detox & I thought she was.clean, but she found a dealer after I found her syringes in my luggage, etc. if you do, plan we'll, set limits, and expect the unexpected.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Done it twice. Once was just overnight. Second time was 3 nights. Different girls. Had a great time each trip. But I had OTC'd with these girls before and knew that I got along with them. It's basically an extended date. Try going out to dinner first. See if you have conversations then. If your visits with them have been all about the sex, then yeah, an extended trip might be awkward.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    The 3 day trip was to Orlando and DisneyWorld. This little Cuban girl thought I was the greatest person in the world. It was a trip of a lifetime for her. Boy, did she show her appreciation at night .
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never done it. I’m curious - you pay for her trip. But do you pay her too? If you pay both - does it get very expensive?
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Thank you Warrior. First time I have heard an OTC story that sounds like it would be worthwhile.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    On the 1 nighter, I paid her. But basically the same as any OTC date. Of course I paid for the food, drinks and hotel. On the Disney trip, I just paid for the expenses. She was so excited to go.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Not yet, but if my SA date next weekend is as hot and cool as she looks, I'm going to invite her to join me in Vegas for a weekend in July ;-) Let's see!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks Warrior15. I was thinking the trip would be a nice payment for the girl. But, I know some girls can be a bit greedy (and have GPS).
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    warrior 15... high five!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    A few times, to a few places. No awkward silences. To echo many above, I knew her very well already before we went away together. Even quiet downtimes were easy, pour some drinks, put on the TV, one of us massages the other (you want to be can't-think-straight horny at night, spend some times massaging that perfect 22 year old body of hers in the afternoon), easy conversation when we have something to say, otherwise massage each other and watch TV. Pretty fun
  • JordanBelfort
    6 years ago
    Warrior15 - you're a mensch
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would want to be careful about that. I feel that the risk of a girl met in a strip club melting down or going berserk could be very high. She would have to be much much more to me than just OTC fun, before I would consider such a trip. Such a trip would amount to Car Key Wallet Dating taken to an extreme. SJG
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Took my ATF to Vegas three times. Shopped & partied had the time of my life. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion