tuscl

Tijuana Meseros

Wednesday, February 14, 2018 10:32 PM
So... if you’ve been to the clubs in Tijuana you know how helpful or annoying these guys can be. In my opinion finding the right one can greatly improve your experience. I know some guys have favorites and even know thier schedules. Let’s hear it for these guys. If you have one that has gone above and beyond tell us who he is, where he works, days or nights. Hopefully we can get a list here that other members can refer to when they go down for future visits.

31 comments

• nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    No i dont need the meseros nor do i need their hep lol , I tell them to get out of the way , I can pick and communicate with the right Puta myself
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Last time I was in Hong Kong, the waiters were so annoying. They would not leave me alone and kept trying to bring girls to me. I finally told them bluntly that I can find my own girls.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I had the opposite experience. I thought the waiters were very helpful and weren't pushy at all. I didn't pick a particular one though so I don't have a name to put on your list. But if you don't speak Spanish, they are almost a necessity. And the best girls tend to stand in a corner. The waiters go get those girls.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Do you grease the Meseros?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I always tip them if they are doing a good job. This is a service industry and tips go a long way.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    there is one mesero that has hit the target dead center at least twice... (and maybe more...) with the most excellent girls. i have not remembered his name or his ever changing number... but he knows what i like. i rarely ever buy drinks from him.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    People post about these meseros, getting them to send them girls. I have no idea why guys do this, when they could make a bigger impression by selecting a girl and then approaching her themselves. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    SJG - No hablo Español . If I did, I probably would impress the girl when I approached her. The waiters take out that translation problem.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I understand, but learning some Spanish is not that hard, and it sounds like in TJ they replace talking with DFKing anyway. Otherwise, home girls. Even if their club sucks, you see them outside. SJG Men Are Done Dealing With Women's Crap (Advice For Men) [view link] Men Are Done Dating And Marrying Women (Wake Up Call For Women) [view link]
  • Caracoge
    6 years ago
    I hope the guys in the reviews who say they tip the meseros $20+ are atleast copping a feel of on the mesero first, shits ridiculous
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, let google give you Spanish language instructions for feeling girls up. Seriously, I was not good at it until I watched how the Mexican men did it in your underground table dancing circuit. SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    $20 ? Oh, no. Try $1 to a waiter.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i tip $5 to the mesero if i take the girl arriba. that one mesero is more than satisfied with $5. he had done it twice before for me.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and he seems to really know what is my preferred.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and... my goodness... he picks them well...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i never ask him to get me a girl...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and i never ask a mesero to bring me a girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    oh... disregard the last post. too much vodka.....
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    and he's really fast... [view link]
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I don’t use any for translation. If they are good they bring me drinks and give me info on girls. I may tell one what I like and send him off like a heat seeking missile. They are also great at keeping people away when you don’t want to be bothered. The last one that I was happy with was Jorge #24. HK Bar on a Tuesday morning. He did an awsome job.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Tell the mesero what girl you like? Why not get up and approach her yourself? SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i usually do. but this mesero seems to know my preference and brings her to me before i move.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Oh well, I guess life could be worse. I say that before Trump's wall goes up, we still need to commandeer one of Chapo Guzman's tunnels and extend that SD Blue Trolley so that it has a stop under the Cascadas. :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I also say that the front room make out sessions, the GFE Auditions, which the HK bar is known for should become standard in US clubs. Here, the OP, Scottsdale, front room makeout session: [view link] Our OP might not have liked the girl, but others may have seen it differently, and likely they do have other girls. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Fat and Ugly Chicas in the Hong Kong [view link] SJG
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I have a question SJG. Have you ever been to HK or Tijuana for that matter? Posting YouTube videos from 2011 serve what purpose? Just a question.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Dblednmike, what a fucking stupid ass question you ask. I have always made it 100% clear that I have not been there, and that it is still going to be a while before I am there. Go soak your head in a chemical toilet full of shit. SJG Fergie Performs The U.S. National Anthem / 2018 [view link] I guess I don't really care for this, the song being one of my favorite for learning keyboards. Hers is a rather standard jazz adaptation, but I don't like it. I like the song as it is usually played and intended. So I'm not offended and I am not saying that she is wrong. I just don't really care for it. Runs from C to G an octave and a fifth above. More often runs from Bb to F. [view link] Battle Hymn Of The Republic, restored as folk music [view link] John Brown's Body [view link] Miles Davis, Bitches Brew [view link]
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I asked for a simple reason. I wanted to know if you were just an internet troll, a douche, or an idiot. I have my answer now. Thanks...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And what are you Dblednmike, just a jackass? SJG
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    I’m a lot of things, jackass included. But I try not to derail discussions or belittle others just to see my words online.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I certainly don't do such things either. SJG IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion