tuscl

Lávate las manos

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
a. Should you wash you hands before taking your dancer to the lap dance/vip room?

b. Should your dancer do the same?

19 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Not long ago, I was in a Miami area club. We went to the back and she pulls out some hand sanitizer. She wanted me to use it also. I thought it was odd at the time. But based on the areas of her body that she allowed me to explore, I very much understood the sanitizer.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Over the years there have been girls who make customers use hand sanitizer (the girls use it on themselves, too) before VIP dances w/ extras. The guys are pretty much outraged over it, "why does she think I'm dirty", etc. Me, I loved the idea
  • PeterEaster
    7 years ago
    I think it's common courtesy. At the very least, you've probably been handling dollar bills, which are, of course, filthy. I'll excuse myself and tell the dancer I'm going to wash my hands, most seem to appreciate the gesture, most will take the opportunity to go "freshen up" as well.

Doubly important for the dancer to wash her hands or use sanitizer. It's a case of you DO know where her hands have been, lol.
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I am happy to wash hands or use sanitizer. It makes everyone happier.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I usually take a shower before I go....When I'm inside, I wash my hands after touching anything pretty dirty, like money...When i do a large bitcoin trade and count like 6,000 USD, I wash my hands....Once you get a little older, and I am only in my upper 40's...You get tired of being sick....So I try to kill as many germs as i can...and if I'm going to be fingering somebody's pussy, I'm sure she appreciates a clean guy..
  • DrStab
    7 years ago
    I’ve experienced a dancer who used sanitizer as part of her usual routine. When in VIP, I sucked her huge titties extensively, and that sanitizer stuff got all over my mouth and tongue. I tasted it for the rest of the day — couldn’t get it out.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love it - a dancer pulls out hand sanitizer and then gives me a bbbj.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s smart - and it should be done more frequently by dancers (and customers). I do it after dances. But now I will do it before too.

Nothing wrong with it at all.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The pride some of you express in taking a shower and washing your hands is in many ways kind of sad. We all need to use as many anti-bacterials as possible. That way we never build up our immune system and bacteria becomes immune.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Whatever doesn’t kill you will only make you stronger! You know, he speaks from life experience. I bet if we swap that Petri dish that is the carpet and sofa in the VIP room, we’ll find all sorts of things up to and incl. jungle rot and The Plague.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it seems to impress the dancer when you use her sanitizer...
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    Yes...or I always at least use hand sanitizer. We may have dirty thoughts inside but keeping clean outside is a win- win.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    When I’m clubbing - it’s Lavate las manos - toda la noche! Lol!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    So Skibum doesn’t like to shower or wash his hands. Good to know.

Kinda surprising tho, considering how much of a germaphobe his hero Trumb is
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I do wash my hands either before or after every LD partner besides maybe the very last one of the night, much to the delight of the bathroom troll. Keeps them, soft, smooth and dry as opposed to hard, rough and oily. Knowing a thing or two about sanitation, hand sanitizer isn't as effective as simple but thorough (20 seconds) washing with soap (antibacterial or plain) in reducing the germ load AND cleaning your hands (removing foreign bodies). And i'd rather put washed hands in my mouth or where ever for whatever reason than just sanitized ones along with whatever leftover byproducts.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I dont know if any body remembers the scene in the movie "Don King- Only In America" where Don King is in the mens room and says "I always wash my hands before I touch my Dick"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9XpjCeE…
  • AmeliaSmith
    7 years ago
    Please wash your hands. The other night I saw a customer cough up a storm into his hands and placed several dollars onto a dancer's vagina (I was at a nude club). At this same club, it is not uncommon for a dancer to lightly play with the outside of her vagina on stage and go straight onto the floor, touching customers on their hands, necks, face, anywhere. I agree with @theDirkDigger but at least carry hand sanitizer. i know some of you like to put your fingers in places that usually don't see the light of day.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive - that’s a great line! It’s good advice too!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've always washed my hands when planning to use my hands for DATYing them.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion