tuscl

Who plans to give candy to a stripper, sugar baby, or whore tomorrow?

Be honest . . .

19 comments

• scgato
    7 years ago
    For her crack habit?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    what candy to bring?

Nerds?

Jolly Ranchers?

Sweet Tarts?

Nah I got it... Ding Dongs!!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ haha you are what you eat
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I will give them egg McMuffins
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have in the past given favorites valentine cards and candy and other presents. Total PL move. But I'm now without a CF.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I call my 85 year old Mom on valentines day because I have been doing so since I went off to college at 17. Other than that its just Wednesday.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Girls are always on diets. They don't want candy anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm giving her a creampie
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I plan on giving her a hard salami.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm waiting for VM's response.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    So that’s where the sugar in sugar babies comes from.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A bottle of glitter
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The only gift that I give is cash. That seems to be the proper gift for any occasion.

I know they love it when I splooge all over their tits too! But I’m not clubbing today, so that will have to wait.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I was in line at the supermarket yesterday - and the guy in front of me had two 40 ouncers - a bouquet of roses - and a bag of chicken wings.

If I was south of the mason Dixon line - I would have thought it was Juice!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Flagooner, nothing is on the menu, if they want candy, they know where to buy it for themself..= I'll be glad to share mine with them, hope they like Reeses.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'd rather that they keep their teeth, so no.

SJG
  • minion_to_SJG
    7 years ago
    They don't want candy. Buy them a puzzle box. Tell them that all of their wildest dreams will come true if they open it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I love Valentine’s Day. Even when I’m single and not getting anything, or going out, I just like it bc it feels like the holiday that means spring is coming. :) I usually try not to fall into consumerist traps, but I also love all of the cute stuffed animals and decorations for Valentine’s Day.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good point Bj99. I keep thinking spring is a long way off - as I look at Easter as the start of spring (and Lent has just begun). But your perspective is useful as it breaks up the winter a bit more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion