Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who plans to give candy to a stripper, sugar baby, or whore tomorrow?

will_wonka

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Be honest . . .

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for scgato
scgato
•

For her crack habit?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

what candy to bring?

Nerds?

Jolly Ranchers?

Sweet Tarts?

Nah I got it... Ding Dongs!!!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

^^^ haha you are what you eat

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I will give them egg McMuffins

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I have in the past given favorites valentine cards and candy and other presents. Total PL move. But I'm now without a CF.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I call my 85 year old Mom on valentines day because I have been doing so since I went off to college at 17. Other than that its just Wednesday.

Profile picture for Lurker_X
Lurker_X
•

Girls are always on diets. They don't want candy anyway.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm giving her a creampie

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I plan on giving her a hard salami.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm waiting for VM's response.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

So that’s where the sugar in sugar babies comes from.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

A bottle of glitter

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The only gift that I give is cash. That seems to be the proper gift for any occasion.

I know they love it when I splooge all over their tits too! But I’m not clubbing today, so that will have to wait.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I was in line at the supermarket yesterday - and the guy in front of me had two 40 ouncers - a bouquet of roses - and a bag of chicken wings.

If I was south of the mason Dixon line - I would have thought it was Juice!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Flagooner, nothing is on the menu, if they want candy, they know where to buy it for themself..= I'll be glad to share mine with them, hope they like Reeses.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I'd rather that they keep their teeth, so no.

SJG

Profile picture for minion_to_SJG
minion_to_SJG
•

They don't want candy. Buy them a puzzle box. Tell them that all of their wildest dreams will come true if they open it.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I love Valentine’s Day. Even when I’m single and not getting anything, or going out, I just like it bc it feels like the holiday that means spring is coming. :) I usually try not to fall into consumerist traps, but I also love all of the cute stuffed animals and decorations for Valentine’s Day.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Good point Bj99. I keep thinking spring is a long way off - as I look at Easter as the start of spring (and Lent has just begun). But your perspective is useful as it breaks up the winter a bit more.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement