tuscl

Where do I get a stripping license?

I live in Tennessee and I have looked all over the Internet and can't find where I need to go to apply for a stripping license. Let's just put this out here I want to be a stripper but I can't find where to go to get the license. Does anyone have any idea?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    You need to come on here with pictures before we issue a new license.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    I'd start at the club. If they want you they'll give you that info. We here are all pros at what goes for a good stripper so like 25 said start with some pics we'll guide you from there.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    seriously go to where you DO NOT need a license. socal above san diego county.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    In most states you just go to the DMV like you're getting a drivers license to get a "dancers card" or "stripping license" as you call it.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    don't forget to get that OTC endorsement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancer-license is usually at the city-level not the state-level (some cities require them some don't) - so first contact the club(s) of interest and ask if you need a license and if they say yes they should know where you need to go to get one (and you'd probably have to go in person to get it).
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Yeah. I’d ask a club.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Does Tennessee even require a lisence? Or is it maybe a county by county thing?

I'm from PA and they don't require lisence here to strip
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion