Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody know who this is?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She’s hot - and her tits look very sexy - a great milf body. Sadly I don’t know her name.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

The MILF in the top photo getting her box munched on is Ava Adams.

Don’t know who the chick is giving the BJ.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks shailynn. She reminded me of a modern version of Kay Parker (who I found very hot in the 70’s). I’ll check out some more of her “work.”

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

If you click through to the original post, it says she's Layla Sin.

Her technique looks ... stellar. That little smile is very nice.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Based on the size of her tits - and her look - it appears to be Ava Addams -

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

How clever, I never realized her last name has two d’s as in DOUBLE Ds

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

It’s easy to get distracted by her great DD’s - and not notice the spelling of her name.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•
S
Supremeruler
•

Well damn.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement