tuscl

Manifesto for ITC?

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:49 AM
So I see that there are articles on how to play the game for OTC. Are there articles on the ITC game? Quick look didn’t bring up much.

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You would need to do a search for "extras" instad of ITC, but I don't think they are any. Some rules-of-PL-thumb w.r.t. ITC: 1) figure out if extras are allowed in the club to being with 2) familiarize yourself w/ the going-rate perhaps by reading a few reviews of the club(s) - or at least think beforehand about what you think you're comfortable paying, so you're not caught completely off-guard either thinking completely w/ your dick or when she's putting on the Duke full-court press 3) avoid paying upfront - the room-fee has to be paid upfront; but best not to pay her part upfront till she has satisfied her end of the bargain - the best I'll do it show her I have the $$$ but won't pay till the end 4) this is a strip-club - they are there to take your $$$ - so JUST ASK for what you want and don't be a little-bitch as we say around-here
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There are also different types of VIP: + one with a room-fee that goes completely to the club + one where it's all inclusive - that is the VIP fee covers the room and VIP dances - and you then may have to negotiate a decent tip to get more than dances If the VIP house-fee is more than $100 for the room, decent chance it's all inclusive or she's getting a good chunk of that upfront fee - hard to know for sure how much of the VIP fee she gets and of course it's not in her best interest to tell you she gets a cut; so you are left trying to negotiate from your total-out-of-pocket expenses including all associated fees. In clubs w/ extras often times one may have to tip the VIP bouncer $10 to $20, and also the VIP waitress - it's kinda a shakedown but it's the nature of the beast.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Not "how to get extras ITC", but advice on general ITC: [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, before considering any booth or VIP dances. You select the girl and approach her yourself. Deflect all dance offers, and instead feed her front room money and get a front room makeout session going. When it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room. Then afterwards take her home with you to continue, and keep on seeing her regularly. Anticipate this when you select and approach your girl. Identify the girl you want to be waking up in the morning with. Buying dances is for Chumps! SJG
  • Randle_McMurphy
    6 years ago
    Pretty much anything SJG has to write on this one is indeed the gold standard. We've discussed it plenty of times during group. Just make sure you find a good seat in front of all the bouncers. Grope the women as much as you can. Don't give them money or treat them like whores. They'll be lining up to leave the club with you in no time. Make sure you give the bouncer a high five as you walk out the door with the lady on your arm.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I have never said a single work about not giving dancers money. I just mean to give it to them in the front room. That is more flexible, not like either party is buying anything or agreeing to anything. You want this greater fluidity as you get to know each other, and hopefully get that makeout session going which will lead to mind blowing FS, and continuing at home and for days and weeks into the future. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion