tuscl

Anybody want to go to a pig roast

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

9 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Like the exact same thing doesn't happen in every fraternity in every college across the country all the time. Guys are gonna always brag about how many girls they bag. Bets and contests are going to come out a lot.

I do think it's funny though that ties are broken by who sleeps with the heaviest girl.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Back in the 60's when I was in high school the social club(fraternity) that I was in considered having a pig party. All 30+ members would put $2 into the kitty and who ever brought the ugliest girl to the party would take the pot.

It didn't happen though. Too many guys had GFs, etc.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It would really suck if you brought your GF and won.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice won this contest every month at his frat back in college.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Maybe on the next TUSCL meet up, the attendees could all throw $10 into the pot and the one that takes the ugliest dancer to VIP takes the pot.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Seems the liberal indoctrination doesn't change human behavior!
  • azrookie
    7 years ago
    The score keeping part is crude but is typical male behavior. I think the school official should get off his high horse and cut with the preaching. When trade is voluntary and non-fraudulent, both parties benefit and are better off after the trade than they were before the trade. The heavy girls who agreed to get busy with these frat boys also derived benefits in the exchange.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I am thinking the fraternity alumni with remind the underclassmen bothers and pledges that discretion is the better part of valor. Or this will all blow over and life will go on.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Frat boys are gross and act like horny 15 year olds. When I used to visit Chicago, my friend lived in Rogers Park near Loyola. So we'd get off the Red Line and walk the three so blocks from her house and have to walk over a bunch of frat boys' sidewalk art (dicks drawn in chalk... what adults).

On a literal note... when I was younger at my old Filipino church we did actual pig roasts. The whole pig. We kids sometimes cut off the head and put it in the street to scare drivers. Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion