tuscl

Do fellow Tusclians meet?

BlackMambaAwake
South Carolina
Monday, February 5, 2018 5:58 PM
Wondering if there are regular meet ups for members on this forum, either as a formal one organized by Tuscl or if members schedule strip club visits together.

17 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCLers often message each other and meet-up - in my 6 years on TUSCL I've met a bit over 20 other TUSCLers; and shadowcat down in ATL has probably met like 50+
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    I’ve met 11 people and 2 were dancers
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCL doesn't organize meets - every once in a while a TUSCLer tries to organize one in a good strip-club city (Detroit, Miami, Phoenix, etc) - but it's hard to get many people to attend and on avg about 4 people attend. Most TUSCLers seem to prefer to club alone so they can focus on the ladies instead of hearing me non-stop talk about how I like big-booties - many members also like/prefer to maintain the anonymity.
  • full_metal_RIL
    6 years ago
    Only if we can go to Partner's Tavern in Erie PA because my CF works there and I made a promise never to visit any other strip clubs but we can't go on a Friday because last time I went on a Friday she was cheating on me with another customer his name was Greg and we went to high school together and once I stole his jelly donut and put it in my locker so he had the other guys beat me with bars of soap wrapped in gym socks the end.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Oh Lord.... I'm in the Cleveland area and I'm always game
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Make it 65 guys plus a couple of dancers. We don't drive together. So everyone is free to do their own thing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ 65 - wow - seems you may have picked up the pace recently - not too long ago seems you had high-30s or low-40s
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Papi - It's not me. It's Follies. :)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Meeting is good, but happens rarely. You want to have fun, you need to get on the dick pic group chat. Every night at 10pm eastern. Oh behave!
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I've lost count, but I've definitely met more than a dozen or two -- including three who have already posted on this thread. lol I have met three women TUSCLers, two of whom are dancers. I almost always club alone, but this is a hobby I can't really talk about with any of the civilians I know (or my wife), so it's interesting to meet some fellow mongers once in a while and swap stories. With the exception of some of the trolls, it's a pretty awesome community we have here.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Members organize meet ups. TUSCL does not. I have met zero TUSCLers (that I know of...).
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Ive not participated in any meet ups. I’m sure it would be great fun - driving to the club and trying to scare SJG by bumping him with my side mirrors - as he rides his Huffy bike to the club!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “ Make it 65 guys plus a couple of dancers. “ Are you including all of Juice’s aliases?
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I've been to a couple and also single meets when out of town or TUSCLers come south. I know about a dozen.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    i've met close to a dozen, we're TUSCLers, TUSCLIAN's are you slithery and slimy, types !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    When you meet a Juice alias - does Juice wear a disguise? Or is it just Juice? Lol
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Juice was natural the day we met at Follies last spring.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion