tuscl

Follies VIP turn down....who knew!!!

kingofstrippers
South Carolina
Saturday, February 3, 2018 10:01 AM
Never happen before....but was turned down for VIP...offered 200...said no way...huh...never heard no in follies before...Dancer named Angel...white...sort of thick...lots of tats..said she didnt do VIP...i guess no does exist in follies land...

23 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I’ve met a couple of Follies girls who didn't t do VIPz. They gave very good two way contact dances on the floor and I guess they made enough money that way.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Your dick must be too big for her.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    Years ago had a Detroit girl in old Club Venus who was HJ only and then through some miracle, found out through this forum that she was doing FS, and when it happened it couldn't have been better. Some change their minds and expand service level when they go through hard times or rent becomes due, so don't give up hope... (Damn I miss Club Venus even though it was an absolute fucking dive)
  • ajvj
    6 years ago
    There are few GPS gals, Who do vip for only 200+ . Met a fit slim gal the other day who say she's pure vegan works out and here only for quick money and doesn't do vip. And couple of new gals who said they don do vip for cheap. Yes they still exists. You have to pick the right ones and ignore these types
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @KoS - Were you wearing your crown?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    I paid VIP $250 for a nice slim white girl with DD titties at Follies only for her to tell me she's won't do blah blah this or that. So i did DATY and fingers. The 30 mins was cumming to a close when she said that she was almost to climax. ... Sooo ya I paid another $250 and then had BBFS (ya stupid I know) but God that nut was worth it. GPS? if the girl is bringing that value to your nut...then steak isn't just steak
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    In my defense, Shadow was my babysitter...
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Well he was supposed to he anyways :)
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Don't remember her stage name. But I follow (stalk) her on FB. Cute IRL but not as hot as in the club. PM if you want to know...
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Some rapport with the girl, not just money to ejaculate. Front Room Makeout Session! Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room, then take her home with you to continue, then keep on seeing her regularly. SJG Gar Alperovitz aka Mr. Boston [view link] [view link] America Beyond Capitalism: Reclaiming Our Wealth, Our Liberty, and Our Democracy [view link] Janet Jackson's Family Hasn't Forgiven Justin Timberlake for Infamous Super Bowl Performance [view link] [view link]
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    GACA - Don't try to blame me for that :) and YES, there are some Follies dancers that won't do VIP. If you're a regular you might change their minds when they know and trust you.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha, who else's to blame for giving me instant cred that comes with hanging out next to the Follies legend :) Thank God I live so far enough away now. That shit was my smack.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    GACA...was it good?
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Like I said... Every time I've gone I'm grateful I don't live a mile closer than I do. I love that place (qualified as daytime weekends)
  • joeblow44
    6 years ago
    @Hugh_G._Rection Club Venus is in the process of a remodel. When it will re-open is anyone's guess. With the crackdown in Detroit lately, don't know how good the dances will be. Used to be my watering hole for a good period of time back in the day.
  • Sajrandom
    6 years ago
    I actually ran across a really hot little white spinner at Follie's a few visits back that said she doesn't do VIP either; I was kind of shocked, honestly! She is really hot, IMHO, and gave pretty good dances on the couches. Too bad, because I definitely would have paid her more than the average going rate for a trip back to VIP.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I know the Angel girl you're talking about from the other club she works at. She used to work in FL so has always been OK with tit and ass groping. She makes more just doing floor dances at Follies than she does at other club, even with VIPs. Says she can't do Follies 4 or 5 days a week, though, which is why she still works other place.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Due to restrictions at most other ATL clubs, Follies seems to be the best place for dancers to make $$$ - constant large crowds day *and* night and only place in town where custies buy lots of dances b/c of the non-restricted contact dances - thus non-extras dancers can still make good $$$ w/o necessarily doing VIP b/c of the large-crowds and large-volume of dances being bought
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I agree Papi. I've always said that non extras girls reap the benefit of the extras girls bringing in the customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah - high-mileage brings in the custies and the girls that wanna make $$$ follow even if they don't do extras b/c of the large amount of $$$ in the club
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    Last.time I was at Follies there was even these two hot white Chicks getting dances from custies, but only 1 or 2 at a time, since their dances were only minimal mileage. When the place is crowded you can't always see how a girl dances for someone else, so you get a dance just cause of how hot she is. there's enough turnover if the girls keep doing laps, they will encounter new customers that will try them out. They also said they are not regular workers there, so customers won't tend to remember they are low mileage. When the bouncer came around collecting tip outs, they both had a pretty big roll of cash.
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    A while back (after the "Cuban Invasion" had happened, but before the reports on declining quality became consistent), I met an unusually hot dancer at Follies day shift that was asking double the standard rate for VIP. I passed because I've generally had poor experiences with GPS cases (regardless whether I could afford it or thought she was "worth" the premium price). I did decline politely, and did get her number, though. Keeping in touch casually led to a much better experience than a Follies VIP could ever have been.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion