tuscl

Stripper legit wants to hang out with you after work

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
How many of you had strippers ask to hangout after they get off, Where you KNOW you are not going to have sex but they just want to hang with you after they get off work. Here in the South that means Waffle House or maybe a 24hr pool hall and laugh about their night, talk shit about coworkers and all that...

And how much of a regular were you when it happened?

11 comments

• JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    No sex, no thanks. I have friends that I can laugh and talk shit with.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I don't get it... Having friends means not try to make more friends?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've had it happen, and always accepted with offered the invitation. Yes, I'd rather it be drinks and then sex. But even without sex, 30-120 minutes of drinking, bar hopping, swapping club gossip, and just generally carrying on with a gorgeous stripper, "for free" (that is, just for the cost of drinks) is a great time. I've had a few ATFs where we did this occasionally.

Always a regular, and she was an ATF or a CF on her way to be promoted :) At least in my experience, the most surprising things happen when you're a favored regular, advice from PUAs notwithstanding.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had a few say that they wanted to hang out with me but in the end it was just talk. It has been 3 years since I hung out with a stripper.That was when my ATF called it quits.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    ^^^ it happened to me often enough. The biggest issue with it wasn't hanging out. Shit I love hanging out. It was them trying to leverage "hey we're friends now" to try to manipulate/guilt me into buying dances when I was back at the club. But I never did...

So based on what you said @Supra I should probably only hang out with girls I would normally get dances from while in the club. But none of those girls ask... Hmm
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Did many things outside the club with my ATF not including any sex.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    It used to happen in my late teens and early 20s. My roommate and I always knew where the good parties were and strippers party-like-monsters, so ..

Most of them were one-'n-dones. Definitely not a regular of hers. I never clubbed often enough to be anyone's regular
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Its happened to me about 10 times over the last couple of years.
    One of my former favorites, (she quit stripping), used to always ask to take her out to eat after work.
    A few others ask occasionally.
    Its always fun, hanging out with a hot chick, one of my favorite things!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yes it’s happened a lot, most of them don’t come through though.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    My ex CF said that many times after we'd just ended an OTC night. But if I hit her up the next day or so talking about some hanging out, nothing ever developed. In regards to your discussion title, this ex CF and I did hangout once at her place for like 30 minutes after work, but we talked and then cuddled, kissed, but no sex. Then she had to go get her kids so that was that.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Things always get sexual in my experience. I decided one dancer and I were not compatible after she frustrated me one time too many. She surprised me one night by wanting to have sex first time in the wrong place, wrong time in the dark on a neighborhood street but then didn't want to in a private room. I dropped all contact with her. If I could do things over, I would have handled the situation different.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion