tuscl

My bad

gawker
Older than dirt
Well, my ATF is off for drug rehab. As I dropped her off she asked if I'd go through her room, wash the sheets and make sure there's no needles left around. As I was cleaning I found her phone and her notebooks that she writes in constantly. Now do you think I'd be out of line looking at the pictures on her phone? How about reading her private notes? Hmmm.

12 comments

• Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I think it would be wrong.... I also think I would justify doing it by saying I was trying to determine how to best help her by understanding her more
  • Daddillac
    7 years ago
    I would also delete bad influences from her contacts, monitor the phone for incoming texts and calls, delete those too.... by the time she gets out she won't remember any of the numbers anyway
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    with all the money you’ve spent on her... you are justified to understand her more.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If it feels wrong - just email the good photos to me. That way you can say you were doing it for a perverted buddy!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Well, it may be the only way you know how she really thinks and whats motivating her if you are trying to help. Just be ready for something you really may not like to hear. If I was in that deep there is no way that goes unread. Also your well being and even life is at stake in this arrangement.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Well, the phone got me good. There's a video of her fingering her wet pussy with music in the background, "in the Hole". She's moaning and says, " I'm touching myself for (insert my first name), then she repeats, "I'm gunna cum for you (insert my first name and someone else's last name)". I recognize the guy's name - a former landlord. Had me going for a minute.
    She does have a picture of her sucking my dick which I already have.
    The notebooks are very interesting and might lead me to write an article for TUSCL. Being a junkie, she has put herself in bad shit many times where she's been used, abused, raped once, and treated like shit by many guys. Her notebooks recount her feelings about literally hundreds of people in her life - family, friends, acquantancies, dealers, etc. there's one whole page about another woman who she had a fling with but who left her cuz she's bisexual and not 100% lesbian. She doesn't say too much about me in that this is almost all negative. Her chief complaint about me is that I'm frequently throwing in her face how much money I've given her and telling her she owes me big time.
    When she left for detox this time she promised me that she'd see a shrink for medication for anxiety & depression and would seek a female therapist to help her get a grip on where she's going.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I think females look through stuff without asking but you definitely hear about it if she finds something wrong. Just a hunch. I have a passcode on my phone.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Thanks for update. I didn't see post until now.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    The song is by Tom Waits, "Way Down in The Hole" - pretty creative of her to have that playing as she goes "way down in the hole".
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Whenever you can get a glimpse of Insight take it so good for you Gawker
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    She has a maze to trace as a passcode on her phone. She trusts me enough to have shown me the tracing.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    You know how to play this game. You need to scatter a few hidden easter eggs for her on her phone. A video of you jerking off. A few pictures of your balls resting on various possessions of hers. Calendar events scattered around her calendar, "Give Gawker his prostate exam. Three fingers!!!". Add to her snapchat story, a video of you twerking. "Fun" entries in her diary: "I told Gawker I was leaving him today because he's too cocky. He told me not to let the door hit me in the ass on my way back in."

She will love looking for all the easter eggs, I guarantee it
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion