tuscl

Recommended Clubs In Houston

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Monday, January 29, 2018 1:17 PM
Traveling to Houston soon and looking for recommendations for a club trip. Will probably only have a few hours free so looking for decent value with time I have. By value I don’t mean cheap, I can spend some $ but want a good time for the limited free time I’ll have
Thanks gents.

11 comments

• BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Go to the church dammit and tell them I sent you. Have those dancers pray with you
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    The Church is also known as St. JAMES
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Read the reviews
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Calling DesertScrub !!
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Yes, the Church is worth attending. ( The St James ). Then the Men's Club probably has the best looking women. But if you want to get some extras, check out Centerfolds. Just about everything happens at Centerfolds in the VIP upstairs.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I am 24/7 embedded in local politics. So I have to stay here and stay totally private.

But in the future I will be traveling to expand a business. In each new area I will first be going to the Black Clubs. Smarter and more politically conscious girls. I know they have some in Houston.

Houston also has something unusual, on Old Telephone Road, these Asian Hostess Bars with a massage back room. So you can fraternize front room, and people have reported on GFE auditions. Then you can set up a back room massage for FS.

In someways this is like the best of a strip club, with the front room, then the best of an AMP, with the back room. But likely many of the women people would find too old.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    St James seems the most popular but seems the dancers/custies ratio is often on the dancers' side which means one needs to be a bit proactive.

Chicas Locas is also well-reviewed but it's almost all non-English speaking Cuban girls whom can be a bit aggressive
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    a bit aggressive

:) :) :)

SJG
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    If you have never been to the city of Houston, location can make a difference if you have limited time. Houston is a BIG city and traffic can be a problem. The Church is out near Bush airport. Mens Club, Centerfolds, and Chinas Locas are closer to what is known as the Galleria area.
  • jsully63
    7 years ago
    Thanks guys for the comments
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Lordy, Lordy !! Go pray at St. James with da preacherman. He gives lessons in fingering pussy. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion