tuscl

Philly suggestion

Karatekid
New York
Sunday, January 28, 2018 4:55 PM
I don’t get out often, and going to Philly for a night. Which club should I go to for the best mileage and girls? Looks like daydreams would be a good option, but saw some comments they say they are strict no touch. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

12 comments

• SCPandit
    6 years ago
    Cheerleaders
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Careful going anywhere SCPanda has gone. You might get HIV from FIV, Daniel-San. /s
  • SCPandit
    6 years ago
    This Pundit doubts he is the only HIV+ monger on here, i'm just the one who doesnt care to state facts. This lifestyle is addicting, go big or go home.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    Daydreams is a no touch club, both ways. Girls get yelled at by the bouncers too if they don't switch dance positions every so often.
  • Karatekid
    6 years ago
    Cheerleaders looks like a corporate kind of club, like a Penthouse, is that not the case? What about Show and Tel?
  • Karatekid
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the heads up about daydreams Orange!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Two previous threads on the subject: [view link] [view link]
  • emptystacks
    6 years ago
    By order of hotness: Playhouse, Burlington NJ-Some hot girls, some old/ugly. Dances are friendly, most will give hjs, ask if they “use lotion”. Mileage is same day or night. Oasis-low rent girls but no longer guaranteed mileage. Cheerleaders- Mix of girls, all ethnicities, sizes and quality. Mileage to be had-many girls, not all, will are handsy in lapdance room. Champagne room service is possible but expensive/not likely. Risque-Dancer quality between Cheerleaders and Delilahs. Supposedly hands on in the back but depends Delilahs- Best looking girls. Some girls do allow touching and mileage Like most places, you can get more mileage early.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Cum to my church! You can have your sins forgiven!
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Go read my reviews
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Yes pick another city!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Outer Space Club. Assuming you don't get robbed or killed in the neighborhood its a unique experience.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion