tuscl

Incidents when dancers get mad

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Sometimes during conversation dancers get mad and talk rude or hits/ punches custoner.
We as customers think we can talk whatever we want assuming she don't take it to heart.Did these incidents happen to any of you?

12 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    No. That’s never happened to me. I don’t think I can say anything I want to a dancer, so that part of your theory is a bit off. I’d be surprised if others think they can say anything they want to dancers.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    No. Never happened to me.

The worst I’ve ever had was a stripper walking off in a huff because I told her “I just got here, this is my first beer, come back later”.

I have seen other customers and strippers get into shouting arguments though.

• stripfighter
    7 years ago
    No. So this was you...

https://www.tuscl.net/?page=post&id=5485…

hmmmmm :)
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I've never gotten into a physical fight with a dancer. With dancers I don't know, we've had minor arguments on occasion. With dancers I did know and they knew me outside the club, on occasion more heated arguments popped up. Never a fist fight.
    It's a really bad idea to get into a physical fight with me. I've caused people to visit the hospital when they have. That was a long time ago. I try very hard to avoid going into that kind of defensive berserk rage I remember as a kid. It felt as if I was possessed and merely watching a powerful swift demon take over my body and swiftly destroy everyone attacking. It could take a few minutes to regain control of my body. Time seems to slow down when it seems like you are merely watching something else control your body. So far the demon inside me hasn't been set free since I was a little kid. I'm worried I could go to jail or kill someone if I let it out.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'm actually one of the nicest people around. I remember it's not a great feeling to have people fear you.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Someone got a broken nose from a boob slapping once
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Tittys in the face breaks your nose
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've never said anything offensive to get a dancer angry unless "no thanks" to a dance request is offensive. :-)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Crossed wires and outbusts are not uncommon in strip clubs.

SJG
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I once said something so awful to a dancer that she got up and went back to the dressing room and only came back out (with 2 of her friends) in order to tell me to leave. I had already received $140 worth of lap dances from her which she never asked me to pay for.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I treat dancers the way I treat other people so the idea one would strike me is inane. I would never assume I can treat anyone like shit and a very wise man once said: "do unto others as you would have others do unto you." Words to live by with everyone you meet.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I got slapped by an overserved stripper simply for not recognizing her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion