tuscl

One night in Tampa. Where do you go?

stanlee
Illinois
Friday, January 26, 2018 7:25 PM
You have one night. Free hotel. Can uber anywhere. What club you going to and why?

10 comments

• IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I'm going to 2001 (and then Playpen around 3, if a second club is allowed). Between the two, I'll see most of the types of girls I like and get both the SC experience and the party experience.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    2001 was my favorite a couple years back. Nothing new? Clearwater? St Pete?
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    The Pinellas clubs never really appealed to me. I much prefer Pasco. Would've answered the question with Pasco clubs if they stayed open later. I'm a night owl when it comes to clubbing, so places that close at 6 are always going to win over places that close at 2. I think there are a few new places in Tampa, but I haven't been there since April so I don't know too much about them.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    See if you can audit an English 101 class at local community college to learn how to write a complete sentence.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    2001 Odyssey on night shift (am I allowed to go to a normal bar and drink first?). I've seen their weekend cam shows, and it looks like it can get very lively in there.
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    Scores Tampa. I did a review of it a couple of months ago.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Tampa clubs are ways. Try Mons venus.Full nude dances . Go late at night.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    When in town I usually start at Mons Venus for a decent lap dance and hot looking women. 2001 is a rip off. Then I head over to Scarletts in Ybor, for a bit more laid back attitude and very good dances. Be careful of the Cuban dancers at Scarletts. The last few times I was there, there were a group of ROBS who worked together. All have the same game. Easiest method is tell the first one who approaches, after she has had a bit of time to make her pitch, maybe later. Then play it by ear with the rest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unless extras are a must, Mons Venus seems to get the most positive reviews
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    I might need to try Ybor. Never been. Will check out scores too. Looking forward to my visit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion